• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam taste - nothing?

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Just wondering if there are brands out there that don't have that minty taste that real Clonazepam has? Not asking 'are these real I have etc' just wanted to know 🙃

I have some Indian Clonazepam and they are disc shaped and bit flat and just taste like nothing.

Thanks all!

I've dissolved many different brands and generics over the years.

Some scripts have been fresh and minty, some are just hard and stale.. others just fluff apart in your mouth.

But most don't taste like anything. The minty name brand ones are a treat but just a very small perk IMHO.

I thought they banned mentholated Klonopins because they were too appealing to the children or something?

Wait that was cigarettes. My bad

In my experience they all tasted that way.... but I never knew if that was just the binders or the clonazepam itself

Has anyone noticed any potency or effects issues between generics? I've been on the .5mg (3 times a day) round orange ones that have a 1 & 2 and are scored for breaking in half. I recently got my script and the bottle was full of 2 different kinds, the yellowish white TEVA brand and another brand that has a V thing on it. Haven't tried them much yet, but curious if anyone else and what they thought of them. I think the pharmacist told me if I had any side effects or they didn't work to let her know (at least that's what I think she said, it's hard to hear some one in a mask, through a drivethrough, who are already soft spoken).

Last edited:
In my experience they all worked about the same.... although since I take them sublingual I liked some brands better because they would dissolve under my tongue faster.

In my experience they all worked about the same.... although since I take them sublingual I liked some brands better because they would dissolve under my tongue faster.
Thanks! Yeah I take mine that way too. I find it kicks in within 20 mins, where as oral can take up to 2 hours to kick in. Or at least it use to when I didn't have a tolerance.

I like the minty orange and blue. Didn't notice much of that with these news ones, they were just pretty chalky and didn't dissolve as well.

I can't remember the brands anymore.... I haven't been on them in years. I remember specifically tho one of the blue 1mg ones used to dissolve damn near instantly