Benzos Clonazepam: Rivotril vs. Roche

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I just wanted to ask whether theres any difference between Clonazepam made by Rivotril and by Roche? And which would you prefer?

Has anybody tried both Rivotril and Roche and which brand would you say is the best in terms of effect and quality?

Currently I get Rivotril and they do exactly what they're meant to. They also have that minty taste to them.

Input greatly appreciated!

Effect

Bluelighter
I don't think we get Rivotril brand clonazepam in the USA, but maybe I am wrong. I just know it's mentioned in the Reindeerspotting doc which is in Finland.

Most brands of clonazepam I've tasted here in the USA (and I've tried most available) and they all have that similar minty taste when taken sublingual.

evo4ever

Bluelighter
I don't think we get Rivotril brand clonazepam in the USA, but maybe I am wrong. I just know it's mentioned in the Reindeerspotting doc which is in Finland.

Most brands of clonazepam I've tasted here in the USA (and I've tried most available) and they all have that similar minty taste when taken sublingual.
Yeah I think the Rivotrils are made by an Eastern European company called Galenika which are aimed at the European market.

Galenika also make Alprazolam called Ksalol, and they also make Diazepam called Bensedin.

brickk

Bluelighter
Here, were I live (Europe), Rivotril IS Roche.
We don't have Clonazepam general brands, so I can't give you more infos. But as far as I know Rivotril is a trademark of Roche.
I've been using Rivotril (Roche) since 2013 and yes the taste is kinda cold/minty.