• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam recreational value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, shamefully, can dose 8mg of clonazepam and more often than not be totally cool. I hate my high tolerance, I can't believe what living with yours is like. Do you get sick at a specific time each day? I find clonazepam extremely recreational-- then again I have extreme anxiety and chronic insomnia. Plus I'm a recovering Heroin addict, so it gives my Bupe dose the kick it needs to satisfy me. I'd say that benzodiazepines recreational value comes from mixing them with Opiates, MDMA, Cocaine or Meth. All of which I love, none of which I can recommend in good conscious. Mixing benzos with alcohol is just a waste IMO, unless you are looking to get super sloppy or just want to drink a beer or two to potentiate your pills.

I'm too lazy to read all of the novel's others posted but Clonazepam tends to make you calm, relieve anxiety, and make you forget why you took them it in the first place along with what you did while you were "high"

Were you even too lazy to read the original post? Because I am pretty sure the guy knows what it does to him if he has been taking it for 2 years. At least some of the "novels" actually pertained to the OP's questions.

It’s recreational in the way that it soothes people with anxiety which in turn gives off a slight euphoria but not like the type you’d get from opioids. For people with bad anxiety it’s heaven sent as it can calm you down, make you lose your inhibitions, and just in general feel relaxed. Also to the others claiming it can’t “fuck you up” it certainly can just like other benzos, similar to being drunk but you also feel like a zombie...SWIM knows this from taking atleast 20mgs at one time. To answer your question I think 2-3mgs is the best dose for someone with a slight tolerance. It’s a controlled substance for a reason.

This thread is 4 years old, we don't use SWIM and 'how to get high' threads are against the rules.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.