• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam Orange 0.5 Sublingual Absorption Vs. Oral Swalllowing Absorption

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I Read somewhere you can get as much or 1% more from Sublingual but i also Heard it has to be a Special Formulation for that is it that True or will any Clonazepam Pill Work and Absorb Properly Sublingually?

In my opinion (and some may disagree) its only worth doing with the sublingual formulation. With normal pills, I find they kick in 10-15 minutes after I take them and it takes at least that long for the pill to absorb under the tongue. So what is the point?

I eat mine, 1mg they take 15min ish to kick in.....works fine......never tried any other roa

What Benzo You Guys Buying because Last Time I Checked Reality it was A SLOW EFFECTING And LONG LASTING! Slow Acting/Effecting.

I feel as if only so much can be Absorbed Under-The Tongue Using Oral Clonazepam Sublingually But it it still Kicks Some In A Bit Faster??? I Feel Effects in 2-1 Min And Full Effects still take Two Hours Hence I Think ONLY SOME IS ABSORBED Sublingauly And Most or At Least Roughly More then Half AT LEAST DEFINITELY IS ONLY Not Absorbed By the Big Tongue Under Veins.

I'm not familiar with a sublingual form of clonazepam. But in general (as Thomas29 points out above), one of the main "selling points" for clonazepam vs other benzos is its slow onset and long duration--in theory, less prone to abuse. Personally, I've never found that any gymnastics when it comes to ROA change that.

In my opinion (and some may disagree) its only worth doing with the sublingual formulation. With normal pills, I find they kick in 10-15 minutes after I take them and it takes at least that long for the pill to absorb under the tongue. So what is the point?

I Live in Canada So what should I ask My Doctor to look for Brand Or Like Sublingual Liquid Solution that may Not be in Canada just Like Soma Brand Carisoprodol I had to get Baclofen Prescribed instead. I would appreciate ANYONE who can find this out for Me because NOT ALL meds in canada brand name especially are Listed in My Doctors Computers Eh? Haha Im such a Canadian LOL!

Last edited: