• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos clonazepam ((klonopin)) poteniation

neozanoro

Bluelighter
hey guys I'm on a taper right now. but I was wondering if there's any way to potentiate clonazepam without other drugs. I already take it sublingually. I take .25mg to .5mg a day.((I used the search function but everyone was using higher doses mixing benzos or adding other pharmaceuticals))

Tagamet, diphenhydramine (Benadryl), and white grapefruit juice are a few potentiators in this case. Soma would work too but that is prescription only.

One specific one comes to mind though, Phenibut. Being as benzodiazepines are GABA antagonists, Phenibut is basically pure GABA with a phenyl ring (which allows it to cross over into the blood brain barrier) so it will definitely potentiate your Klonopin. If you see anything about mixing benzos with alcohol, don't! That's asking for a blackout.

Good luck!

how great of an effect would we see from white grape fruit juice I'm thinking of going that route.but I thought for klonopin the way its metabolized it wouldn't work. just like lorazepam and alprazolam are cut in potency by smoking tobacco but klonopin isn't.

is phenibut geerally safe and otc ima look into that too.iv heard bad things about tagament.thanks for the quick reply

that's exactly what I was thinking kiffer thanks for the clarifacation

^No problem :)

As for potentiation, what about chamomile tea, valerian root or imo the best substance L-Theanine (amino acid and ime makes you really chilled and works wonders for cannabis induces panik attacks)