• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam in a mini fridge?

royerlraph79

Bluelighter
Hello, I recently moved in a residence for my studies where it is really hot in my room (over 30 degrees celsius most of the time), so I decided to put my Clonazepam and my Fluoxetine in the mini fridge I have in my room because I can't put them anywhere else since it's a residence and my room's temperature is too high for my meds. Is it okay to put them in my mini fridge??

Do refrigerate your klonipin, store at 77f/25c. Short periods at 30c is fine.

Generally around 30 C is the max temp you should store drugs. Hopeless is correct that the manufactures say lower ( range is 20.5 to 25 C) with shorter excursion allowed, but 5 degrees on either side of this is generally fine. If hovering around 30, Id just throw them in the coolest spot in the room. If significantly warmer, the fridge may actually be better. Watch out for moisture though.

Generally around 30 C is the max temp you should store drugs. Hopeless is correct that the manufactures say lower ( range is 20.5 to 25 C) with shorter excursion allowed, but 5 degrees on either side of this is generally fine. If hovering around 30, Id just throw them in the coolest spot in the room. If significantly warmer, the fridge may actually be better. Watch out for moisture though.
I don't think there is any moisture in my fridge, but it is literally the coolest place I can put them where I am :(