• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam for epilepsy, but don't want to put benzos in my body everyday

^cant emphasize this enough. Im trying to think of a good analogy its like not taking 81 mg of aspirin a day because you had a blood clott and could die because tons of people who took thousands of mgs injuried their liver and or died. The difference between a medicine and poison is the dose. When I was addicted to benzos I was taking many many fold more than you every day many times per day

Since I saw the neurologist again I've been taking .5mg once a night. She said I can take it once a day, or twice a day .25mg, so I thought I'd do it the once a day so have been. Things have been good so I'll carry on. I might not even be prescribed it for that much longer now.

How does that work with epilepsy ? Does epilepsy every go away? Do you take epilepsy meds for the rest of your life? My sister has a shot likw epipen for seizures. Maybe you could get like emergency valium or whatever in your house where people know where it is and it in the form of a im or sublingual or nasal spray

Yes it's rectal one. Paramedics use it if a seizure lasts longer than 5 minutes, guy who assessed me for sick benefits used to be a paramedic and told me that.