Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Clonazepam + Cannabis - New experience

VancouveriteStoner

Greenlighter
I'm a huge stoner but I have only taken benzos a couple of times and only really low doses. I have some clonazepam so I am going to take two 0.5 mg pills (the little orange ones) and smoke some weed. The first time I took clonazepam I only took 1 pill and blazed and I defiantly felt some nice effects.

What are peoples opinions on clonazepam and weed? Also what's a good dosage? I'm only taking 2 pills because i read on here that if people take too much they just pass out and miss the high and I don't want to risk that.

Well I just took the two pills now and I'm gunna turn on my volcano vaporizer and get baked.... I'll update in a while.

Well it's been an hour-ish and I've vaporized two bowls of God Bud (for real.. my dealer works for the marijuana party and it was his 35$ eighth... the expensive shit) and I feel really baked and I am starting to feel the muscle-relaxant coziness of the clonazepam... I think I might possibly take another 0.5mg pill in a bit if i don't get more high from the clonazepam.

I didn't end up taking more so in total I took 1mg of the clonazepam and smoked 2 volcano bowls of God Bud, 1 joint of Laughing Monkey, and bowl of the hash and weed just now.
I feel really relaxed and comfortable. When I smoked the joint outside walking around was a little weird.

I agree that 2mg (4 pills) would have probably been a better dose... that would have probably gotten me really high. Maybe I'll do that with a friend one day.. although I don't have that many clonazepams available.

In general I really liked the experience... it wasn't that spectacular but it was nice, mellow, and chill.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
clonazepam isnt that hypnotic/somnolent benzo but when u mixed it wit weed they potentiate each other. 0.5 mg is very low dose. try 2 mg as the above poster suggested

Welcome to Bluelight, VS.

We generally do not accept live trip reports because people have a tendency to not complete them. Since you are new to the site (and did complete your report), I will not close this. Just keep that in mind.

I find benzodiazepines to compliment cannabis, but that is just because cannabis makes me panic stricken. Many people (myself included) do not enjoy benzodiazepines, and view them more as a psychiatric medicine than a recreational one. That said, they are useful in specific situations.

^^ may i ask if benzos aint recreational then why r they habit-forming?

^Just like any other drug, they are only habit forming if you like the effects.

Benzos just make me feel dumb.

sucks to be u:p benzos/barbs make me feel awesome;)

oh btw they r as recreational as any other recreational drug then:)

kokomo said:
oh btw they r as recreational as any other recreational drug then
Well, some people like citalopram too, but that does not make it entirely recreational.

true that but they dont/cant enjoy them like they do on benzos or barbs or carbs or alds or other recreational gabaergics

anyway i see no point of discussing this wit u, believe wutever u want;)
byebye

Well, some people like citalopram too, but that does not make it entirely recreational.

mostly with alcohol though- its a recreational combo, plus citalopram makes weed so energising.

on its own citalopram is shit though

Welcome to Bluelight, VS.

We generally do not accept live trip reports because people have a tendency to not complete them. Since you are new to the site (and did complete your report), I will not close this. Just keep that in mind.

I find benzodiazepines to compliment cannabis, but that is just because cannabis makes me panic stricken. Many people (myself included) do not enjoy benzodiazepines, and view them more as a psychiatric medicine than a recreational one. That said, they are useful in specific situations.

Thanks for the info. I've been lurking for the last few months but just made my account yesterday so I'm not fluent in protocol yet.

Ya I found that the clonazepam nicely complemented the weed as a nice relaxer but not burning out relaxing if you know what I mean. I don't get paranoid off marijuana (though I know many do) so I was taking this as an experiment to see how high I would get off of 2 pills (1mg)... next time I'll take 3 or most likely 4 pills and smoke weed to actually get more of a clonazepam high.
However, I doubt I'll do that anytime soon because I don't have much clonazepam left and I need to save some for when i do shrooms soon because one of my best friends who i always used to do shrooms with got really paranoid when we did them on last Halloween (which is kinda understandable because it was freaky), but since then we did them once at his cabin on an island near where I live and we had a beautiful set and setting but he still had an anxiety filled trip (I had an amazing time). So this time we are going to do them with his girlfriend (a good friend of mine luckily) because she usually takes his anxiety away.... but as a backup he'll have the option to take benzo's if he feels his trip is too anxiety ridden and nothing (gf, beautiful set/setting ect) can make him less anxious. I'm hoping that just knowing he has the option to take the pills and having his gf there will quell his anxiety.

I guess when we do them this month I'll post something and let people know if it worked.

I think you would have better results if you take Xanax instead of Klonopin. Klonopin doesn't really have much of a euphoric effect, but 1-2mg's of Xanax + cannabis will have you feelin' really good. But if you can't get any Xanax, take a higher dose of Klonopin as others have suggested.

weed + clonazepamum

so i have like 60 pills of .5 mg clonazepanum pills.
no tolerance to benzodiazepines, although i drink a little every dat (like, some beers every day)

right know im mixing weed with ...... 7mg clonazepanum on zero tolerance

you know why- i just dont feel it, maybe cant walk too straight ;/ im NOT mixing with alko

the more buzz i puff, the better i feel althoug can't get it how come must i take so much

I STRONGLY DON'T APROVE WHAT I DID DO NOT DO IT CAUSE IT IS STUPID

Altough, I m feeling pretty f-----g good!
must smoke more pot 2 feel it well though, because clonazepanum is strong as F@CK

time goes abnormally fast 2 me, like WAY too fast, btw

it's very late here and im feeling like in the middle of the day, this shit's supossed to put my ass to sleep lol

so i have like 60 pills of .5 mg clonazepanum pills.
no tolerance to benzodiazepines, although i drink a little every dat (like, some beers every day)

right know im mixing weed with ...... 7mg clonazepanum on zero tolerance

you know why- i just dont feel it, maybe cant walk too straight ;/ im NOT mixing with alko

the more buzz i puff, the better i feel althoug can't get it how come must i take so much

I STRONGLY DON'T APROVE WHAT I DID DO NOT DO IT CAUSE IT IS STUPID

Altough, I m feeling pretty f-----g good!
must smoke more pot 2 feel it well though, because clonazepanum is strong as F@CK

time goes abnormally fast 2 me, like WAY too fast, btw

it's very late here and im feeling like in the middle of the day, this shit's supossed to put my ass to sleep lol
Yeah this guy is definitely benzo'd out lol. If you wanna share some of those klonopins lemme know

Yeah this guy is definitely benzo'd out lol.
true
and ofc i DID mix it up with alcohol after all
then i thought it would be a brilliant idea to go have a walk
it hit me ousside i was moonwalking and all
almost got hit by a car, too
barely made it back home
what a shame lol