Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Clonazepam and vodka

scottya33

Greenlighter
I took 4mg of clonazepam and 2 vodka shots. I plan to repeat within 1 hour.

My tolerance to both is rather high but have not had the clonazepam for about a month. Will be staying home and, from previous experience, possibly black out occasionally while watching T.V. or playing on my phone and then waking up a few hours later only to see that it is indeed proper bed time and either binge on Netflix or sleep. I know this sounds dull, but I am stressed from being an informal caretaker for my mom and need occasional relief and seem to be functional while awake or woken up from 8mg and 4 vodka shots spread over 2 hours. Is there any related experience or advice? Thanks.

Welcome to Bluelight @scottya33!

It's really dangerous to mix the two. Last time i blacked out with alcohol alone i picked myself up a felony. Be really careful..

You'd be alot less prone to blacking out badly (even with benzo tolerance) if you only redosed the 2 shots of vodka within the/every hour, redosing the benzo ontop of the booze is guaranteed blackouts I speak from experience.
Next time just let the benzos kick in, then redose the shots every 20 mins or so until you are really wavey/sleepy. And get in bed :)

You'd be alot less prone to blacking out badly (even with benzo tolerance) if you only redosed the 2 shots of vodka within the/every hour, redosing the benzo ontop of the booze is guaranteed blackouts I speak from experience.
Next time just let the benzos kick in, then redose the shots every 20 mins or so until you are really wavey/sleepy. And get in bed :)
Thanks. That seems to be the consensus.