• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

clonazepam and valium or alprazolam(xanax) and valium? while on methadone 58mgs.

BennyZoMGS

Greenlighter
I'm on clonazepam .5 twice daily and valium 10 mgs for insomnia(sleep). I'm wondering if it's better to switch to alprazolam(xanax) instead of the clonazepam and still have the valium at night but what mg would be apropriate if i changed for the xanax? or if i stick with clonazepam what should I ask my psych to up it too? i have more than 2+ panic attacks a day and 1 mg of clonazepam does it not 0.5. so i'm left with nothing for the rest of the day, also I'm on methadone 58 mgs. I don't know if half life's are an issue or not? what do you think I should do?

Be careful with the Xany's while on Methadone, it can be a deadly cocktail.. Most centers want dose even if you have a script..Having said this I am prescribed 8 mgs a day of Xanax but there's no way I could take that much would definitely be dead..If your gonna switch start off with .5 or so..I've been on Xanax for 10+years because of my Bi-polar so they allow me to take mine but I can hardley take a pole and I'm tired as hell..So plz just be careful