• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam and diazepam pronunciation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
Last time I saw my psychiatrist I butchered the pronunciation of modafinil and it was utterly embarrassing. I might be talking about clonazepam and diazepam today, so I wanna make sure I'm pronouncing them right, but when I looked up youtube videos of it different videos pronounced it differently :/ Can someone either send a link to a video of the correct pronunciation or spell it out how you pronounce it and be like detailed and explain everything? I think diazepam is like die-azepam, and clonazepam is like the clon from Klonopin and then azepam. Is that right?

Wtf?
This has nothing to do with harm reduction, please post it in Drug Culture

Just say klonopin, valium, and lamictal....not that hard.

I once had a doctor pronounce clonazepam as 'klo-naze-eh-pam', but no it's 'klo-nahz-eh-pam'. Seriously tho, just fucking use google.

I once had a doctor pronounce clonazepam as 'klo-naze-eh-pam', but no it's 'klo-nahz-eh-pam'. Seriously tho, just fucking use google.

Im a pharmacist and say klo-naze-eh-pam. Im not entirely sure it is right but the link above with the pronunciations says naze not nahz, too.

Last time I saw my psychiatrist I butchered the pronunciation of modafinil and it was utterly embarrassing. I might be talking about clonazepam and diazepam today, so I wanna make sure I'm pronouncing them right, but when I looked up youtube videos of it different videos pronounced it differently :/ Can someone either send a link to a video of the correct pronunciation or spell it out how you pronounce it and be like detailed and explain everything? I think diazepam is like die-azepam, and clonazepam is like the clon from Klonopin and then azepam. Is that right?

Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.