• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos CLONAZEPAM an amazing ally for alleviating opioid withdrawal symptoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on K-pns for 9 months now and because of bank holiday Monday I find myself with no script until tomorrow friday was my last dose. I dont think I am in withdrawals I am only taking 1mg per night I take propranolol do you think that might help with withdrawals from benzos?

So I hope someone still reads this. So and so just want to know if Hes using clonazepam Wisely. So to make a long story short He made it thru a pretty rough 6 days of WD after abusing dilaudid tablets, hydromorphcontin beads and Percocet altogether at the same time . He know total over kill. On day 7 He scored a handful a clonazepam .5 mg tablets. He used a loading dose of half a tab (.25mg) which worked wonders and plan on using a quarter pill (.125) for when He can't sleep or if He can't hold down food after not eating for 16 hours since he says it settles his stomach. He's hoping hoping He'll only have 2 or 3 days left of PAWS. Does this sound like a responsible method or might He find myself addicted to clonazepam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.