• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Diazepam - which do you prefer?

Which is your favourite Benzo of the following?

• Total voters
So far my kern are real.my plug said the gelenka's are shit at the moment.his words.then again he is Spanish so may have a vested interest in barcelona
Plus always send at least 2 random pills from 500 to be test in weedinos.to be honest only 1 time in the past did one come back as bunk

Why.if I order diazepam I want diazepam mate
well, yeah

it's just weird to me people like diaz over alprazolam. Alprazolam is the king of benzos IMO.

Personally I actually don't find diazepam to be that recreational. Great benzo, but limited recreationally IMO (when compared to xanax)

well, yeah

it's just weird to me people like diaz over alprazolam. Alprazolam is the king of benzos IMO.

Personally I actually don't find diazepam to be that recreational. Great benzo, but limited recreationally IMO (when compared to xanax)
As I said different folk react differently send me some king benzos and I will send you double back if I'm wrong

never tried alprazolam but i find that clonazpem and valium are two totally different benzos in terms of effects.

I found clonazepam to be very subtle, it feels as if you are fine, but you are more effected than you realise, i also find it less sedating that valium and it feels like its peak lasts longer.

I find valium is quite recreational tbh, so i imagine that alprazolam to be even more so, clonazepam i dont find recreational at all, it actually numbs my feelings a bit compared to valium in which i find it amplifies my emotions somewhat
The problem with clonaz is it takes like 2 hours to kick in. Which 1. Is a problem and 2. You end up necking ten convinced you wont get a decent buzz... which IME is definitely not a problem.

I absolutely, can not, whatsoever, get tired off benzos. I do all sorts on them and for some reason XANAX IS KING!! Adore xanax so much.

Deletes anxiety/depression in five, cures surely any ailment, its also better than diazepam for losing tolerance, by miles.

If the doses were even, I'd pick diazepam, hands down. Good for all your "therapeutic" purposes, but also more euphoric and "warm" than the others.

However in reality Valium is rarely dosed on an equal basis, so my practical choice would be clonazepam. When I was drowning in euphoric benzos, I didn't appreciate it very much. But now I find clonazepam wonderful for practical purposes, sedating and muscle relaxing but still manageable, not to mention its unbeatable legs (buta decently quick onset, especially sublingual IME).

Alprazolam I found useful for how quickly it kicked in and its ability to be used as a borderline sleeper. The hard-hitting effect had a certain euphoria, but I found it kind of "cold" and not to my personal taste (though I wouldn't kick it out of bed, that's for sure).

If the doses were even, I'd pick diazepam, hands down. Good for all your "therapeutic" purposes, but also more euphoric and "warm" than the others.

Alprazolam ... I found it kind of "cold" and not to my personal taste (though I wouldn't kick it out of bed, that's for sure).
I question if there is some genetic metabolism variance here, because we describe them completely opposite.

I feel like diazepam is cold, stale and not euphoric at all. I see diazepam as just a relaxing body high and nothing more, where as I consider alprazolam to be extremely euphoric cognitively like a narcotic or opioid.

Personally I would pay 300% more $ for an equivalent dose of alprazolam over diazepam

I consider clonazepam to be slightly better than diazepam, but still nowhere close to alprazolam. For me alprazolam is ahead of every other benzo by a considerable margin.

I'd take any of the three of those. Diazepam is fast-acting and mellow. Alprazolam also relieves depression. And clonazepam is just nice. :)

well, yeah

The problem with clonaz is it takes like 2 hours to kick in. Which 1. Is a problem and 2. You end up necking ten convinced you wont get a decent buzz... which IME is definitely not a problem.

I absolutely, can not, whatsoever, get tired off benzos. I do all sorts on them and for some reason XANAX IS KING!! Adore xanax so much.

Deletes anxiety/depression in five, cures surely any ailment, its also better than diazepam for losing tolerance, by miles.

However in reality Valium is rarely dosed on an equal basis, so my practical choice would be clonazepam. When I was drowning in euphoric benzos, I didn't appreciate it very much. But now I find clonazepam wonderful for practical purposes, sedating and muscle relaxing but still manageable, not to mention its unbeatable legs (buta decently quick onset, especially sublingual IME).

Alprazolam I found useful for how quickly it kicked in and its ability to be used as a borderline sleeper. The hard-hitting effect had a certain euphoria, but I found it kind of "cold" and not to my personal taste (though I wouldn't kick it out of bed, that's for sure).

I'd take any of the three of those. Diazepam is fast-acting and mellow. Alprazolam also relieves depression. And clonazepam is just nice. :)

Can I ask all you guys what doses you take of your preferred Benzo?

Can I ask all you guys what doses you take of your preferred Benzo?

Erm that depends on which period youre referring too.

I took 11mg Alpraz this morning. My tolerance is thoroughly fucked. Other numbers would disgust people. Never do benzo powders. Its not a practically endless supply, at all.

With zero tolerance, I'd take 2mg alprazolam. 20mg diaz. 2mg clonaz, etc. But the way they effect me so atypically, I can pretty much take as many as I want.

I know - I've taken up to 5mg of Alprazolam but didn't feel the kind of euphoria you describe. I guess they just affect people differently
people who naturally have anxiety issues are the ones who are going to call benzos euphoric, otherwise they're just relaxing (and have various other medical benefits)

to me, in my own opinion, alprazolam is the only benzo that it may be possible to transcend this limitation and may have it's own euphoria to it... but this is just an opinion

I think benzos are amazing, but they really aren't a recreational drug IMO - but I have a long complicated relationship with them... so I'm opinionated

Benzos should be a last resort, imo.
I have tried many other "things" and this drug is the most amazing and terrifying drug to me.
And to be rid off all life's issues, that is a fucking super-high like no other. To me.

And to be rid off all life's issues, that is a fucking super-high like no other. To me.
exactly

the addictiveness isn't in the high... it's in how effective they are at numbing the existential pain of life and any possible anxiety

but it's always a lie, tolerance and dependence are a vengeful nasty bitch

Erm that depends on which period youre referring too.

I took 11mg Alpraz this morning. My tolerance is thoroughly fucked. Other numbers would disgust people. Never do benzo powders. Its not a practically endless supply, at all.

With zero tolerance, I'd take 2mg alprazolam. 20mg diaz. 2mg clonaz, etc. But the way they effect me so atypically, I can pretty much take as many as I want.

damn - 11mg would have me knocked out! I've passed out before on Benzos which is why I'm careful with my dosing and stay in bed in case I do pass out

yeah i can basically dose as much as i want during the day as long as i can stay bust at something, but if i blink while laying in bed tryin to find something to watch im out.