• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Diazepam - which do you prefer?

Which is your favourite Benzo of the following?

• Total voters
For me, alpraz to knock me out, end a night, quickly nothing else. Diaz much prefer, more useful, makes everything better, without the knock out effect.
never been a big user, always saved any benzo’s for when needed, sleep, long haul flights, dealing with in-laws (or my own family) on a comedown so there for 10-20 mg Valium or half a bar of Xanax is all I’ve ever needed.
addiction potential has always been crystal clear

Hey, yesterday i got my 1st script for Clonazepam, i hope i won be so tired on them as i am on Diazepam, my dose is 30mgs per day, 3x10mgs, now i use 3x0.5mg Clonazepam per day. we will see :)
Diazepam i just LOVED because of the warm feeling and euphoria when i dosed like 60 or 70 mgs, but I weighed and weighed and came to conclusion that i would rather be not so sleepy at the evening
and still have no panic attacks during the day, i must say my doc is really one of the best! he always takes time and listens to you.
But at numer one is still Diazepam and from RCs there Bromazolam.

Which is your favourite and why?
Has to be diazepam especially after a long break, how you guys dont get the euphoric affects baffles me. 40mg initial dose hour msybe two later 30mg will have me on the moon feeling amazing. Not long before im having to take 120-150mg for thr same affect within 2 weeks easily. Ive never had any noticeable withdrawals from any benzos after a 2to 3 month binge diazepam lorazepam or xananx! Which i find a boring high in comparison xanax to diazepam. For me feels kina like a Z drug kinda hypnotic. Not keen, Now temazepam wow its a hard choice between diazepam and temazepam. Maybe add it to the poll... Just an idea mate. I know koads people crying out for them. No soon as they're appearance they are gone 😕

Long stoned answer but Diazepam hamds down 😎🤣

Diclazepam is the RC variant of Diazepam, so it should to be most similar to that. Diclazepam is my least favourite benzo of all those I have tried, and that is most of them. It depresses my mood, and has limited effects on anxiety and just about 0 use to help sleep. But at the same time I can feel a bit out of it during the day when I take it. Not much cop all round I'd say.

Of the 3 in the poll, I'd say Alprozam defintely, very good anti anxiety and fast acting, short duration too.

There was no mention of Etizolam but I find that very very similar in what it does, comapred to Alprozam. Both feel light and fresh and wipe out anxiety without daytime drowsiness. At the same time they do help you sleep if you take them before bedtime. Just the ticket IME. (Sounds like I'm writing an advert for them doesn't it. No one is paying me to say that.) Etiz is said be 6x more effective for anxiety compared to diazepam. I can believe that. 0.5 mg of Etiz can be an effective dose if and when you can keep your tolerance down.

I'm not sure about Clonazepam, the ones I tried recently didn't seem to work at all. Quite possible I got a dud batch. I hazily recall that I thought they were good at one point, but that was during a time when I was caneing ridiculous doses of RC benzos.

I no longer abuse benzos chasing a buzz or a high. I now respect them as an anti anxiety medication.

Last edited:
If i could only choose between the 3, diazepam hands down. Does everything i need without being to sedating and making me sleepy and plus i find it to have the best muscle relaxing properties of the 3, which for me is what i need. No help in my mind being at rest but my body is not.

Now temazepam wow its a hard choice between diazepam and temazepam. Maybe add it to the poll... Just an idea mate. I know koads people crying out for them. No soon as they're appearance they are gone 😕

Temazepam is so hard to come by - a batch I did get turned out to be fakes so I binned them.

You really need to be careful - ALWAYS send a sample to Wedinos - and stay away from the pressed bars, although even with legit-looking blister packs you have to be careful

recently there was a spate of deaths in Wales over a fake batch of Benzos:

Valium seems to be faked a LOT - in fact most of the results that come back for Diazepam on Wedinos seem to be fake

Last edited:
If i could only choose between the 3, diazepam hands down. Does everything i need without being to sedating and making me sleepy and plus i find it to have the best muscle relaxing properties of the 3, which for me is what i need. No help in my mind being at rest but my body is not.

I guess I'm not expcting any Benzos to get me 'high' as such, just to take away my anxieties, help me sleep and make me feel a little stoned as a bonus, if that's even possible

Do people get stoned on Benzos?

Last edited:
Temazepam is so hard to come by - a batch I did get turned out to be fakes so I binned them.

You really need to be careful - ALWAYS send a sample to Wedinos - and stay away from the pressed bars, although even with legit-looking blister packs you have to be careful

recently there was a spate of deaths in Wales over a fake batch of Benzos:

Valium seems to be faked a LOT
Yeah I saw that article and noted it too, but didn't think of posting it here. Good HR man, it reinforces the message..

It's the first time I've heard of lethal benzos to be honest. It's scary isn't it. Everyone who uses benzos really should start using the likes of Wedinos now by the sounds of it.

(I'm aware that these were cases of overdoses, but I always thought that Benzos were relatively safe in overdose - at least compared to the obvious substances that everybody knows can be lethal to overdose on. This is even more reason to try to stick to therapeutic doses and not to keep pushing the dose higher. I can only assume the Swansea batch of benzos was cut with something like a very potent research chemical benzo)

Last edited:
Isit judt me thst finds some brands of diazepam so much better than the others

For me if I get legit i dnt buy from the street hardly ever now so if i want my favourite most potent n euphoric out them all i go to tesco pharmacy im garunteed to get CRESCENT PHAMA best about 10/10 imo

Next up Teva again really good usually Lloyd's qnd boots stock this brand its very good 8/10

Now we have actavis years ago id of put these above any brand over the last few years with all the fake actavis around even the legit ones given in hospitals feel weak n a cheaper quality, now theyve rebranded to Accord pharma same sort of box but admittedly they are better than the actavis as late but still not quite as good as teva and crescents 5 and 10mg pills are best pharma diazepam in the Uk. Ive always loved diazepam and crescent always hit quicker harder more euphoric and last longer. Win win.

Dont believe me or wnt to put it to the test next time your prescribed diazepam uk go to tesco pharmacy and get the crescent pharma and im almost sure itd not just mem my mother and gf both agree too.

Thank me later 😂😇

Isit judt me thst finds some brands of diazepam so much better than the others

For me if I get legit i dnt buy from the street hardly ever now so if i want my favourite most potent n euphoric out them all i go to tesco pharmacy im garunteed to get CRESCENT PHAMA best about 10/10 imo

Next up Teva again really good usually Lloyd's qnd boots stock this brand its very good 8/10

Now we have actavis years ago id of put these above any brand over the last few years with all the fake actavis around even the legit ones given in hospitals feel weak n a cheaper quality, now theyve rebranded to Accord pharma same sort of box but admittedly they are better than the actavis as late but still not quite as good as teva and crescents 5 and 10mg pills are best pharma diazepam in the Uk. Ive always loved diazepam and crescent always hit quicker harder more euphoric and last longer. Win win.

Dont believe me or wnt to put it to the test next time your prescribed diazepam uk go to tesco pharmacy and get the crescent pharma and im almost sure itd not just mem my mother and gf both agree too.

Thank me later 😂😇

repeats get sent electronically to my local pharmacy - never get given paper prescriptions any more

repeats get sent electronically to my local pharmacy - never get given paper prescriptions any more
The same here mine do aslo but i was on lorazapam for years on saod repeat amd many times asked for that meds to be om a paper prescription. You tell them the brand yojr chemist stock dont agree with u. Bellt ache something minor that other brands of same chemical dont have that affect. You can also tell this to your pharmacy tbh its easier this is how I tried every brand of fentanyl patch available (uk) 😂
Thr pharmacy have no problem with you requesting certain brands i used to ask for phizer lorazepam. Until i moved an my Drs decided that i didnt need them for my BPD amd PTSD any more. Even tho my psychologist thought I did still need and benefit from them alomg with nitrazepam for sleep. Needless to say i was soon kicked out banned from that surgery. After having a deate with a Dr which they hate because i do know alot about drugs thekr effects etc etc so somehow i Said OK Dr (i was pissd off by this point)
Ok Dr soyour not willing to help me no. Well just answer me this please before i leave. How many days are in January. To my amusement he walked straight into it.
'30 days" he says just as instand up announcing that he had been to university fornwhat Dr 5 years amd you dont even know how many daya are in January i can believe it Dr wow . And why is your room FULL (15+) of pictures of youre wife an you on your wedding day. Inside hoping she wasnt dead at that point fk fk .nonsje isnt hes just very ey obsessed n explained thats love and Because shes my soul mate!! I giggle ive got him n said yes but you obviously see her every night ive never known a drs office like this. Its like a wedding day shrine, sooo who cheated then Dr smilimg you or her??... Id say her!
to which h he raised his voice GOODBYE Mr LAWLESS.

Half hour later practice mamager ramg to imform me id been taken off their register. Lol oh right ots not my fault he dont know how many days are in January. Ive been here 6 weeks and all ready had my lorazepam and nitrazepam stopped by him. Your surgeys is w*nk!!
Bye bye

True story and then moved to one closer to my old house who when i slipped 2 disks in agony waiting 2 years for a spinal fusion these new drs. Had my pants down tbh and are some of the reason im here now these threw fentanyl patchs with shortec and longtech fast acting and time realease oxy together amnd to top this amazing trio up 35mg of diazepam a day too. Just to make sure i get a real good taste so when its taken away... Now whos laughing about the amount of days in January 😂😂🤣

Alprazolam, closely followed by diazepam. Kicks in fast, quells any and all panic and anxiety, and wears off quickly.
The only thin I miss is the muscle relaxation from diazepam, at which flu-alprazolam inched a bit closer.

The same here mine do aslo but i was on lorazapam for years on saoe before i leave. How many days are in January. To my amusement he walked straight into it.
'30 days" he says just as instand up announcing that he had been to university fornwhat Dr 5 years amd you dont even know how many daya are in January i can believe it Dr wow . And why is your room FULL (15+) of pictures of youre wife an you on your wedding day. Inside hoping she wasnt dead at that point fk fk .nonsje isnt hes just very ey obsessed n explained thats love and Because shes my soul mate!! I giggle ive got him n said yes but you obviously see her every night ive never known a drs office like this. Its like a wedding day shrine, sooo who cheated then Dr smilimg you or her??... Id say her!
to which h he raised his voice GOODBYE Mr LAWLESS.

Half hour later practice mamager ramg to imform me id been taken off their register. Lol oh right ots not my fault he dont know how many days are in January. Ive been here 6 weeks and all ready had my lorazepam and nitrazepam stopped by him. Your surgeys is w*nk!!
Bye bye

True story and then moved to one closer to my old house who when i slipped 2 disks in agony waiting 2 years for a spinal fusion these new drs. Had my pants down tbh and are some of the reason im here now these threw fentanyl patchs with shortec and longtech fast acting and time realease oxy together amnd to top this amazing trio up 35mg of diazepam a day too. Just to make sure i get a real good taste so when its taken away... Now whos laughing about the amount of days in January 😂😂🤣

technically he's right -there are 30 days in January (and 31 :D )

Sorry they kicked you out of your GPs - some GPs can be very bright and concientous - but many are so ignorant and/or argumentative - sometimes they give completely conflicting advice from each other, you have to wonder if they've even been to med school. And right now I can't even get to SEE a GP, even though the pandemic is practically over, I've had the vaccinations, and 60,000 maskless fans can pack into Wembley stadium without any social distancing, yet you can't see a GP, or at best, a garbled phone conversation days later. It's just laziness on their part. The govt has its priorities all messed up.

I took Lorazepam for a while but didn't find it helped much. How is Nitrazepam - does it help you sleep?

I assume you need a prescription for the Fentanyl and Oxy patches? I thought prescribing Benzos with any kind of opiate was a big-no-no, but I guess Docs know best, as ever. Hope you get the surgery you need soon - how did you slip your disks?

Last edited:
any preference between Kern Diazepam and Galenika Bensedin Diazepam?

trawling through Wedinos it seems there are a lot more fake Kerns (containing Flubrazolam) than there are fake Bensedins doing the rounds.... still can never be too careful

Last edited:
any preference between Kern Diazepam and Galenika Bensedin Diazepam?

trawling through Wedinos it seems there are a lot more fake Kerns (containing Flubrazolam) than there are fake Bensedins doing the rounds.... still can never be too careful
So far my kern are real.my plug said the gelenka's are shit at the moment.his words.then again he is Spanish so may have a vested interest in barcelona