• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Clomethiazole, need info

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
So I recently discovered an RC vendor with Clomethiazole and it seems like something I might be interested in. Only issue is that there is a severe shortage of info about it.

My two main questions are:
1. How are you supposed to handle and dose this stuff? It is available to me as clomethiazole HCl. Apparently it eats through plastic and metal. I'm going to get some glass vials for it and possibly try volumetric dosing. I'm wondering what would make a better solution, glycol or water?

2. Is it structurally similar to any other mainstream drugs? I plan on taking a UA after dosing to see if it has any recognizable metabolites. If this is too close to a drug testing question I'll remove it, I ask because I want a good anxiolytic that I can use indefinitely.

Thanks in advance.

I will research this chemical, thank you.
I am also in desperate need of an anxiolytic that I can use on a regular basis without increasing tolerance. Am planning on researching availability. If they ship to UK would you be able to PM me the vendor? thank you.

I just looked it up, apparently it acts pretty much just like barbiturates, as it is a positive allosteric modulator on some of the barbiturate sites of the GABA-A receptor. Apparently it is quite easy to overdose on compared to other substances. Sounds way more hardcore than a benzo. It's quite dangerous among GABAergics.

I didn't like it and the fact it is corrosive didn't sit well with me either!
I tried it several times and by itself its a lot like a barb, more so than benzos and it gives a nice tingly feeling. Its got a bit of euphoria but nothing that deserves extra doses.
IMO, Soma is a ton better. Lyrica too is better!

My only reference point for this chemical is the bit in trainspotting where Renton's going on about all the prescription drugs they obtain by defrauding doctors or swapping with elderly people.😁