• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Clogged nose. Is Inhaling water dangerous?

brifkin33

Bluelighter
I do not consume cocaine as recommended. I crush it up and then rail it right from the bag in large amounts at once. The downside of doing it this way (besides possible nausea and gagging) is my nose clogs very quickly. I’ve dealt with this by blowing it or using a netty pot to clear it. However, I am often tempted to inhale water into two straws (one for each nostril) and suck down the water and coke mixture.

Would this be very dangerous as a lot of the wasted coke stuck in my nose would suddenly be absorbed into the stomach and bloodstream? Or would it just get me higher?

You’re missing the fact you would likely be inhaling water into your lungs also which is very dangerous.

It would be fine as long as you aren't inhaling with large amounts of water and with excessive force, as mentioned, you wouldn't want the water to go down the "wrong pipe" - which sounds like a good probability with the way I'm visualizing what you're asking. You'd almost be better off just dripping water into your nose. Anything that is getting stuck into your nose may be water insoluble cuts to begin with, but whatever is cocaine that couldn't pass through your mucous membranes would then have a chance to pass through. Anything that drips down the throat, into the esophagus, will be absorbed into bloodstream through stomach and intestinal walls and be subject to first pass metabolism and large losses.

Is there any reason you choose to do it this way versus a more efficient way?

It would be fine as long as you aren't inhaling with large amounts of water and with excessive force, as mentioned, you wouldn't want the water to go down the "wrong pipe" - which sounds like a good probability with the way I'm visualizing what you're asking. You'd almost be better off just dripping water into your nose. Anything that is getting stuck into your nose may be water insoluble cuts to begin with, but whatever is cocaine that couldn't pass through your mucous membranes would then have a chance to pass through. Anything that drips down the throat, into the esophagus, will be absorbed into bloodstream through stomach and intestinal walls and be subject to first pass metabolism and large losses.

Is there any reason you choose to do it this way versus a more efficient way?
Because I always feel rushed to use it when I cop it and like to rail it out of the bag. It’s a bad habit I suppose.

I do not consume cocaine as recommended. I crush it up and then rail it right from the bag in large amounts at once. The downside of doing it this way (besides possible nausea and gagging) is my nose clogs very quickly. I’ve dealt with this by blowing it or using a netty pot to clear it. However, I am often tempted to inhale water into two straws (one for each nostril) and suck down the water and coke mixture.

Would this be very dangerous as a lot of the wasted coke stuck in my nose would suddenly be absorbed into the stomach and bloodstream? Or would it just get me higher?

Just use Saline nasal sprays, much more practical, you can do it anywhere and it takes just a few seconds.

^ 100 percent agree. If you really want to do the water, use a saline mist so it's sterile and you can't accidently inhale it into your lungs.

When I was snorting a lot of drugs I would run the tap and snort the tiny bits of water off my finger. Usually worked well enough to clear any blockage. Snorting tap water is probably worse for you than snorting drugs so maybe it'd be better to use distilled water instead.

I do this all the time, run a tap into my hands and sniff, usually does the job after a few inhales. Or you can get a cotton bud and wet that and rub around your nose. In the morning your nose should be ready to blow it all out, but don't blow too hard or you might have a cheeky bit of blood pop out as well