Recruiting [Utah; USA] Clinical Research Study of an Investigational Medication in Recreational Stimulant Users

PRA Salt Lake

Greenlighter
PRA Health Sciences in Salt Lake City Utah is enrolling recreational drug users in a clinical research study of an investigational medication. PRA health Sciences is recruiting men and women ages 18-55, who have snorted stimulants (cocaine) for fun. Volunteers must be available for 1 stay of 14 nights (15) days and 1 follow-up visit. Qualified study participants may receive compensation up to $5,600 for time and travel.

PRA keeps all personal information and enrollment confidential. Even if you don't qualify, you may receive up to $300 for referring a qualified participant. For more details, call PRA today at (385) 360-2464

Participation in this study includes
  • 1 screening visit
  • 1 stay of 14 nights (15 days)
  • 1 follow up visit
Qualification
  • Male/Female
  • age 18-55
  • Experience with intranasal (snorting) of stimulant (cocaine) use
  • BMI 18-33

This study and all advertising materials have been IRB approved by WCG
This study is currently enrolling with a planned end date September 2021

Last edited by a moderator:
PRA Health Sciences in Salt Lake City Utah is enrolling recreational drug users in a clinical research study of an investigational medication. PRA health Sciences is recruiting men and women ages 18-55, who have snorted stimulants (cocaine) for fun. Volunteers must be available for 1 stay of 14 nights (15) days and 1 follow-up visit. Qualified study participants may receive compensation up to $5,600 for time and travel.

PRA keeps all personal information and enrollment confidential. Even if you don't qualify, you may receive up to $300 for referring a qualified participant. For more details, call PRA today at (385) 360-2464

Participation in this study includes
  • 1 screening visit
  • 1 stay of 14 nights (15 days)
  • 1 follow up visit
Qualification
  • Male/Female
  • age 18-55
  • Experience with intranasal (snorting) of stimulant (cocaine) use
  • BMI 18-33

This study and all advertising materials have been IRB approved by WCG
This study is currently enrolling with a planned end date September 2021
Hey there, thanks so much for posting. I know you have included all the info but I would ask you to make the ethical approval a bit more clear for the general viewer.

An “investigational medication”, could you explain also as to what the intention of it is?

Thanks,
MsDiz

Evaluating the abuse potential of a manipulative abuse deterrent drug compared to a similar drug when administered intranasally to nondependent, recreational stimulant users.

Evaluating the abuse potential of a manipulative abuse deterrent drug compared to a similar drug when administered intranasally to nondependent, recreational stimulant users.
Whilst we may understand this use of language due to our profession, those who are reading these posts may not. I would politely ask you to change the verbiage of your posts to cater to our user base.

I would love to know what this “manipulative abuse deterrent drug” is.

(EdIted to remove a passage to reduce further confusion.)

Last edited:
Do you have to live in the area? I'm in Washington state but would definitely travel for this study.