• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin cleaning needle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rip open your arm and pour bleach into the gaping wound.

Then, when you wake up in the hospital, you can grab a few syringes on the way out.

Look, you should know that the answer to any question that begins with "is it ok to re-use someone else's needle if..." is always going to be NO.

You can order syringes online and have them in your hands TOMORROW.

And I agree with the Captain, who cares how "kinda far" the needle exchange is? Just fucking drive there, you lazy idiot. When you're laying in a hospital bed with AIDS from sharing a needle you'll probably be thinking, "hmmm, maybe I should have driven to the exchange after all."

People at exchanges are really helpful and sympathetic. I bet if you make the drive and explain the circumstances they'll be happy to load you up with plenty of extras.

also you sure diabetes websites dont ship syringes to jersey captain heroin? the site accepted everything including my address, i just had to click order.

I know that some websites need a faxed prescription for insulin syringes to ship them, I am sure other sites wouldn't give a shit.

WHY even bother asking a question and wasting everyone's time when you are just going to ignore everything we tell you anyway?

THEN....you complain about your friend and how he's not a clean person? LMFAO!!!! YOU are the one who used a potentially contamnated needle. You really need to be tested at this point. Hepatitis is NOT something you want....boy will you be regretting the drive to the needle exchange when/if you turn out to be POS.

I don't care HOW bad you are jonesin' or w/d'ing....sharing a needle/works should just simply NEVER be an option for you.

GET tested....go to your local family planning type clinic...they will tell you when you need to be tested and for what.

I think this has been sufficiently answered, so I'm going to close it.

It is critical that IDU's get to SEP's, if you are unable to purchase them on a regular basis from a pharmacy or online website. Using a new needle every time is a huge advantage for keeping your veins healthy.

Please get tested if you have ever shared needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.