• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin clean from heroin 12 days....when does it get better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZmachi420

Greenlighter
So i left america And came to japan so i could successfully not purchase or use dope. This is a new record for me as it has now been almost 12 Days without any .. I have been taking ]benzos like candy and it made detox a breeze, heroin should be out of my system now, FYI; I have been using for 7 years i am 23 now and a female and well, lets just say i make a lot of money with my job, so I had a pretty large habit spending upwards of 600 minimum a day...Anyways I decided today to not take any of the ]etizolam i used for my detox, just to see how things go, plus i dont want to get addicted tobenzos either....Thats a whole nother hell for me. Basically my question is,
#1)how long would it take for me to get physically addicted to etizolam, taking large quantities of it every day.
#2)When will i have my energy back to normal? I have trouble walking to the other side of the room, and i have so little energy i cant even shower myself properly. My energy is so low, i run out of breath just standing....seriously.
#3) When will my body temperature go back to normal?? I am always so cold.

#4)My cravings are off the charts, I want to stop forever but i keep thinking about how goddamn high i would get if i went home to america and did a shot because i havent used in almost 2 weeks...... wow, crazy to think this.

]ANYWAYS please help me out in any way possible it is appreciated,

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay first of all congratulations on making the choice to get yourself clean off H! It will get better and you will thank yourself someday for this is the best decision you could make for yourself.

I cant answer the benzo question as I was strictly an H addict(I/V) for 9 years. But I can tell you that with your large habit, it?s going to take a while to undo the brain chemistry changes that your addiction has caused. I wish I had some good links off hand but detox is different for everyone as there are so many variables. I do know that I would go easy on the benzos though, as I?ve heard detox is t fun from those. I don?t know how long it takes to become dependent, but why risk finding out?

physically, you should be starting to feel much better within the week but like I said it?s not set in stone. Just know that it?s the H that cause this in your brain and using will only set you back, and you can only go foreword with abstinence. It?s hard. If it wasn?t, we would all be able to quit easily right? Do some research on PAWS(post accute withdrawal syndrome). It?s basically when the physical symptoms are over, there?s the mental gap leftover from addiction such as the depression, and all the things that make you feel not quite yourself in early recovery. If you need to talk, PM me. I?m always around. I know how hard this is. I?m trying to taper off suboxone myself after being on it for 3 years. Just know you are not alone! Hope this helps!

-TheProfessor-

1) You've been using consistently for 12 days? Well its hard to say, but soon! Try reducing your dose right away.
2) Also hard to say... for me energy is one of the last things to come back. I'm sure the situation will be tolerable after a month or two.
3) Probably pretty soon. Another week maybe? I think its more your perception of temperature than your actual temperature. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
4) is that a question??? The cravings may never go away but they will become easier to deal with as time goes by.

Hey if you are not able to handle the detox, have you considered switching to kratom? It would be better to be addicted to kratom than etizolam ( withdrawals aren't deadly), it will also give you energy to get through the day. I switched from opiates to kratom ~3 months ago and haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, its still an addiction, and staying off of everything would be ideal, but if you don't think you can make it without, maybe give it a shot. Its legal (not sure about japan but in most places), cheap and safe ( physically - compared to opiates).

Good luck!

3) Probably pretty soon. Another week maybe? I think its more your perception of temperature than your actual temperature. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I?m not 100% sure but from what I?ve read/experienced, I believe it?s the fact that part of that opiates affect when you?re actively using is the regulation of body temp. I believe when I?m detox, it?s not uncommon for your body temp to fluctuate. I know when I was high, I?d sweat like crazy, I could go outside in winter and not feel cold. When in detox, it was mostly cold, with hot flashes here and there. I?m not sure if it?s actual body temp fluctuations, or if it?s perceived. All I know is that it sucks. Everything you feel while high is basically going to be the opposite of what you feel during detox. It does get better though, if it didn?t, no one would bother to get clean, and people do every day! Good luck!

-TheProfessor-

yes ive tried kratom, I dont like it. Maybe i got the wrong strain or something but i didnt like the way it feels, plus, I am in japan with my husband and basically there are not any drugs around here ...like this place is dry af, i am sure Kratom would be illegal in Japan as well. I don't want it.

THANK YOU so much for your support prof. I will definitely take you up on that offer!

1) You've been using consistently for 12 days? Well its hard to say, but soon! Try reducing your dose right away.
2) Also hard to say... for me energy is one of the last things to come back. I'm sure the situation will be tolerable after a month or two.
4) is that a question??? The cravings may never go away but they will become easier to deal with as time goes by.

Hey if you are not able to handle the detox, have you considered switching to kratom? It would be better to be addicted to kratom than etizolam ( withdrawals aren't deadly), it will also give you energy to get through the day. I switched from opiates to kratom ~3 months ago and haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, its still an addiction, and staying off of everything would be ideal, but if you don't think you can make it without, maybe give it a shot. Its legal (not sure about japan but in most places), cheap and safe ( physically - compared to opiates).

Good luck!

I didnt take any yesterday, i did try, no physical symptoms i felt pretty normal, however sleep was hard and i reached over popped 4 etiz and passed out instantly, just woke up at 5pm japan time. lmao....I will try again today not taking any.

Keep it up and it?ll get better. That?s the main thing you have to pound into your brain. It?s great that you were able to pick up and just leave all the people places and things most addicts seems to have trouble escaping. Filling your head with thoughts that ?if I was back in the US I?d feel so much better because I could use? is the worst thing possible. It?s definitely not easy keeping those thoughts away early in recovery when the cravings are SCREAMING for you to use and give your brain equilibrium. Just keep in mind that it?s literally your own brain trying to trick you because it?s been chemically changed and doesn?t function like a normal persons brain anymore, and it won?t for a while, and only if you stay off the junk. Hope you have an amazing day in Japan! Sending my best wishes from the US(New England specifically)!!

-TheProfessor-

So i left america And came to japan so i could successfully not purchase or use dope. This is a new record for me as it has now been almost 12 Days without any .. I have been taking ]benzos like candy and it made detox a breeze, heroin should be out of my system now, FYI; I have been using for 7 years i am 23 now and a female and well, lets just say i make a lot of money with my job, so I had a pretty large habit spending upwards of 600 minimum a day...Anyways I decided today to not take any of the ]etizolam i used for my detox, just to see how things go, plus i dont want to get addicted tobenzos either....Thats a whole nother hell for me. Basically my question is,
#1)how long would it take for me to get physically addicted to etizolam, taking large quantities of it every day.
#2)When will i have my energy back to normal? I have trouble walking to the other side of the room, and i have so little energy i cant even shower myself properly. My energy is so low, i run out of breath just standing....seriously.
#3) When will my body temperature go back to normal?? I am always so cold.

#4)My cravings are off the charts, I want to stop forever but i keep thinking about how goddamn high i would get if i went home to america and did a shot because i havent used in almost 2 weeks...... wow, crazy to think this.

]ANYWAYS please help me out in any way possible it is appreciated,

Dude, go see a psychiatrist, get an anti psychotic and get in patient or out patient care for drug problems. Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh, but that is how it comes across.

Don?t try to score dope in that country. Every country has weed, so you have that. Google your legal question about Japan and certain substances.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.