• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin CLEAN AND SOBER

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Hey all I just got home from Rehab! I spent my time at Woodland Springs in Conroe TX...a suburb of Houston. At first I was not happy that my family sent me to Rehab...however I now feel better than ever! I am much happier and getting my health back. While there I was DX with Bipolar 2 Disorder.
It was a dual diagnosis center so I am now on meds to manage my BP2. Anyway I hope all is well with you all. Dr put me on Mirtazapine and I had 6 ECT treatments while there.
I think the ECT has helped because I no longer hear voices in my head. Overall it wasn't a bad place.

Congratulations man. I don't think regular people can really appreciate just how significant an accomplishment this is. Congrats <3.

Hey all I just got home from Rehab! I spent my time at Woodland Springs in Conroe TX...a suburb of Houston. At first I was not happy that my family sent me to Rehab...however I now feel better than ever! I am much happier and getting my health back. While there I was DX with Bipolar 2 Disorder.
It was a dual diagnosis center so I am now on meds to manage my BP2. Anyway I hope all is well with you all. Dr put me on Mirtazapine and I had 6 ECT treatments while there.
I think the ECT has helped because I no longer hear voices in my head. Overall it wasn't a bad place.
I know I'm a month late but I've just seen your post. I went thru the same thing with alcohol and opiates. Congratulations on your recovery. I fighting the good fight. 2 years for me. Were all here for YOU to keep you on the straight and narrow. Dont look back! You got this!

Congratulations! And congratulations again on facing those psych issues head on. A lot of people don't have the balls to admit that they have them and therefore to get treatment for it let alone while dealing with a drug issue at the same time. You've done good. "Made a good beginning" as they say. Now...life. sounds like you are well equipped though!

Sorry derailed it a bit prettyboy12, I'll blame the drugs.

And the rasta vibe it got me into. I am however like you sober, again. Been there but never this sober or this long. Not even Tobacco or a drink.

Glad you feel better, gives me some hope as I feel like shit the last 5/6 days. Trying to get a treatment for complex-PTSD for over a few year's but its still not happening.

very glad to here that my friend this has put a smile on my face reading your post :)