Classic rock

Peaking on meDIum dose DXM big smile from a hit of delta diez

SHh i got a secret can ye keep it

I once drove a fuel tank truck robotripping at the Buffalo Niagara airport fueling passenger jets around a decade ago now

Was going to post this on NoFap 🍌 but that woulda been nuts random selection hey this is keeping my dick in my pants give me a hard time about it if you have to haha

Faith No More [1997] - Ashes to Ashes

❤️
Why does society not pay attention to puberty/midlife? Very poignant transition of human evolution( hormonal peaks/spikes/fluctuations; therefore, affect intensely, implicated), in real-time, is disregarded & neglected.

In a society that can inject/ lift your face, for money, or, inject kids with hormones; there is no regard/respect, to educate during times of physiological, transition, for human-beings - no endrocinoligists, championing/helping, nada.

Last edited:
I found some meth residue in a pipe so this morning I'm 🎧 to...

Deep purple
Speed King

The whole In Rock LP
is fucking balls out!

The end of Hard Lovin Man is Ritchie sliding his strat up n down the edge of the metal door in the studio ...
yeah I'm not really a classic rock guy at all but now I have a soft spot for early deep purple albums. Chasing Shadows is another fantastic track that stood out to me when I was listening to a lot of music and rolling alone during the pandemic lol