Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Classic Film Scenes

as i was walking through the halls of this dr. office, i thought to myself "holy fuck this place is kubrickian. since then i'm watching all things kubrick again, barry lyndon, 2001, eyes wide shut, shining . i drink rum chata fireball and cream soda and it look like milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom

no fuckin cap. stanley kubrick is the goat. i've been watching, analyzing his shit for over 20 years now . maybe some are familiar with http://www.collativelearning.com/FILMS reviews BY ROB AGER.html this guy still does gnarly film analysis. i read that shit like a fkn nerd back in the day. years later watching kubrick.... man this shit just gets better !

^ Interesting, haven't seen he featured in anything since the 5th Element. Reminds me of Eddie Murphy - maybe a mimic of frantic cocaine emotionality, similar in his distinctive cadence, featured in everything, he is in.

Last edited:
as i was walking through the halls of this dr. office, i thought to myself "holy fuck this place is kubrickian. since then i'm watching all things kubrick again, barry lyndon, 2001, eyes wide shut, shining . i drink rum chata fireball and cream soda and it look like milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom

no fuckin cap. stanley kubrick is the goat. i've been watching, analyzing his shit for over 20 years now . maybe some are familiar with http://www.collativelearning.com/FILMS reviews BY ROB AGER.html this guy still does gnarly film analysis. i read that shit like a fkn nerd back in the day. years later watching kubrick.... man this shit just gets better !

The Shining, other than Jaws which ruined my childhood vacations, was and still is and probably best there ever will be.