• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cities of the world that have the best drug culture?

I'm not sure about drug culture in particular, but I absolutely LOVED it when I was living on my own for the first time in Asheville, NC last year. I didn't integrate into any drug culture much, just met a group of highsxhool stones that frequented a park near my house. I hear Asheville is a stoner kinda city too. I was there for the spiritual community - was prominent up there. I know it's where I belong and plan to return.

On the other hand, I hear nearby Charlotte is a speed city. Gotta establish some connects there next time. :p

Cali has amazingly cheap, potent, and easily acquired drugs. Cops are pretty lenient depending on where you are. Obviously weed is great. I would have to second what someone said above me that if you really want to go somewhere with drugs everywhere you gotta hit up a small college town.

I think that depends on the area ^

Keep in mind this is just one college town but a good friend of mine lives in one and apparently all they have is weed, Adderall and "molly" (which she has tested for really being methylone and mephedrone)

Oh yea, they're hit or miss, but some of the towns I've been too are the only places to get drugs for miles and miles, so it tends to be drugs everywhere.

Yeah this was Texas though so its all the ones I mentioned plus PCP, methamphetamine and heroin in surrounding areas with no ketamine in sight.

This is not a sourcing thread. Please read the Bluelight User Agreement and the Drug Cultures Rules and Guidelines. PNW always seems like the weirdest mix to me.

I just wanted to know if spokanne was more hipster or hick. I am not looking for a hook up, drugs, areas where drugs are sold or to meet people or anything. Sorry if it sounded like that. I just want to know if Spokanne sucks in terms of night life, culture etc. I am not expecting Amsterdam but wondering if my nights will be spent in a country bar. I don't care what the local drug scene is like, at all.

Last edited:
Yeah this was Texas though so its all the ones I mentioned plus PCP, methamphetamine and heroin in surrounding areas with no ketamine in sight.

KETAMINE, yes, north eastern ohio has plenty of most things but ket is always been a difficult one. sad really cuz I've been waiting for K more than anything else. i'd rather have MXE if im honest but I just wanna hole and hole hard ;)

No mention of NJ/NYC on this thread?

NYC/Long Island/NJ/Newark/Paterson/Oranges/Irvington is probably the best place to find no. 4 chalky colombian heroin at retail prices for the best prices in the whole world. Nowhere else can you purchase anywhere from 20mg to 100mg of pure diamorphine for the price of a six pack.

Coke is hit or miss, but traditionally has been pretty good. The only place where it would be better would most likely be Miami/Florida area.

I admit I haven't looked for boomers, but acid is plentiful and clean. I haven't seen liquid in years, only blotter. Molly comes and goes but when it's here it is real and great.

Meth is nonexistant

I live in Montana and where I'm from people look at all drugs as bad. I think this is due to the extreme amount of meth and heroin addicts here. They don't think of psychedelics and lets say meth or heroin to be any different. Its conservative and closed minded. Ive been using various drugs over the past 3 years like LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, DXM, 2CC, 2CI, 25I-Nbome, MDMA, Coke, Nitrous, Ganja and Kratom daily. Psychedelics have changed my perspective of the world and life from negative to positive. I grew up in a very religious home and went to an christian school all through high school and it made me despise and refute religion all together. I picked up meditating after my first use of LSD and Im a much more compassionate and happy person. So I just turned 19 and I wanna go where there are more people like me I want to get away from the closed minded people in my city. What are your opinions?<3
You asked for opinions, so here goes. My opinion is that you started this thread with a really beautiful and righteous post -- full of hope and enthusiasm for life. And it strikes me as kind of sad that you got 50 suggestions (mainly focused -- but not totally, I admit) on where you should move in order to be able to score high quality drugs. Is that what you were after? Maybe it was. But, your post was more about getting away from conservatism and closed-minded-ness; reporting that certain drugs have changed your outlook from negative to positive; being into meditation and growing into a more compassionate and happy person; trying to find like-minded people in a bigger city.

From a drug-using perspective, it doesn't much matter which one IMO -- you'll find a drug market everywhere you go. I live in Brooklyn, and there's a decent drug market on my corner. But, that doesn't equate to the place being full of happy, open-minded, positive, and compassionate people. You seem to be into much more than just scoring drugs. I think you'd be well served by focusing on where all of that other kind of stuff is going on. There may be some overlap -- or maybe not. IDK. What I do know is that if you connect with some really hip, solid, righteous people, the drugs will come; and that it doesn't necessarily work the other way around.

Last edited:
Dude, OP, you should just know that, wherever you are, there you are, man. That's it. Stay where you know and are comfortable, or explore if you want, but you're just there, either way. Don't be too taken up by the illusion of life, man, this shit's just going to pass regardless. Focus on what's important, like discovering who you are, not what other people want you to be. The mindless bullshit chatter of others is going to be all around you, forever. Get over that shit, it's not a big deal. Keep cool dude.

Gainesville, Florida back in the '90s.

Gainesville, really? Im surprised. I mean it meets that criteria of smallish college town but I would have never guessed...is it no longer that way now?

BTW, whereabouts in N FL are you? Gulf Coast?

I'm from the capital of ID and while a lot is lackin we have a nice festi and rave scene devolping. Its made up of hippies as well as ravers so lots of culture and love being spread around.

^^^^ I'm a 45min bus ride from there and go there quite a bit, and yes at first its hard to score dope but trust me there's plenty :). Jus gotta know the right people. I love how people are always waking around getting stoned and how easy it is to get weed and shrooms like u said. Last time I went was a month ago and as soon as I got out of the bus some local hippie dude gave me a couple grams of hash for a few cigs, which was pretty cool cus I was almost out.
You ever been there on halloween?? 1000s of people everywhere, like a mini mari gras. Pretty fun.

Im an hour from ontario 9 hours from ashland.

The only time I've ever been there I was like 7 and some where on the coast. it was beautiful.

Philly, hands down the best place I've scored, best quality, best prices, best customer service, the cops don't even sweat you, they are to busy with the murders, but you have to watch out for the stick up boys, usually the hustlers keep the block safe