• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cities of the world that have the best drug culture?

ny ny, LA, seattle, miami, atlanta, ha fkn detroit, NO, oh wait best.. fort Collins, Austin, chicago, nashville, portland, Denver, boston, KC,.... , asheville, vegas, anchorage,

Yes anchorage! Thats where i was born and raised and its very drug culture-y. Expensive, but there. And of course LA.

Since nobody has mentioned it, i will say vancouver. San fran gets my vote for number two. Forget LA. Also something to be said for college towns, but not little ones in the middle of nowhere.

Since nobody has mentioned it, i will say vancouver. San fran gets my vote for number two. Forget LA. Also something to be said for college towns, but not little ones in the middle of nowhere.

do you mean the canadian vancouver, or the one in washington state? and what do you mean forget LA? :p

VANCAN OF COURSE:) fun place. Vanwash? Never spent time there.

La too spread out. Maybe parts r good but didnt get the impression it was an overly friendly area. Best thing i thought was that cali is around it. Sd and sf, sb etc. Better imho, as in OPINION not a fact:)

^i know what you mean, I just love the cocaine culture going on in inner LA, it's like the 70's all over again.

Seattle is full of dope, weed and benzos

Well, the dope is sure around. Apparently quite a bit of it, but it runs in certain circles mostly so only those exposed to it really know the depth of it. Benzos are just about everywhere, lol so IDK about that.

Obviously, weed is HUGE here. Some of the best growers in the world live in Washington too, people that have been doing it for decades.

Meth is a big problem too, I know 15 year olds who LOVE it.... plenty of it to go around, too.

The rave scene is pretty damn huge here, but a lot of the pills are SHIT. Some good crystal around if you can find it, but you need a testing kit.

Shrooms are more abundant here than just about anywhere else in the world, growing naturally fucking everywhere... so there's a ton of that too.

Acid is around, but hard to find. Some AMAZING liquid turns up every once in awhile though, but it's a small trickle, not a flood.

Oh, coke is pretty damn popular too.... but absolutely HORRIBLE quality.

Not many RCs, people mostly stick to what they know. All the classics are around though, and their impact is certainly visible.

Well, the dope is sure around. Apparently quite a bit of it, but it runs in certain circles mostly so only those exposed to it really know the depth of it. Benzos are just about everywhere, lol so IDK about that.

Obviously, weed is HUGE here. Some of the best growers in the world live in Washington too, people that have been doing it for decades.

Meth is a big problem too, I know 15 year olds who LOVE it.... plenty of it to go around, too.

The rave scene is pretty damn huge here, but a lot of the pills are SHIT. Some good crystal around if you can find it, but you need a testing kit.

Shrooms are more abundant here than just about anywhere else in the world, growing naturally fucking everywhere... so there's a ton of that too.

Acid is around, but hard to find. Some AMAZING liquid turns up every once in awhile though, but it's a small trickle, not a flood.

Oh, coke is pretty damn popular too.... but absolutely HORRIBLE quality.

Not many RCs, people mostly stick to what they know. All the classics are around though, and their impact is certainly visible.

I know benzos are everywhere, but whenever i've spent time in Seattle, it seems like EVERYONE is dropping xanax and smoking lots of weed.

I've found there is a whole subculture of perscription drug abusers.. they take almost nothing but whatever pills they can find. From xanax to tramadol to addys, whatever they get their hands on is usually blasted up their nose.

If your looking for hippy bullshit than go with the small college towns. If your looking for drugs that are easy to score without too much trouble and lots of variety I'd go with places like Seattle, Portland, LA, the bay area, Chicago, and KC (underrated) out of the places I've been. I'll agree with the poster that said Vancouver is awesome as well even though it's not in the US. But it's really whatever droogz r erywur.

Cleveland deff does have everything, and most people use or sell something.

LA, in particular the valley, has everything you can imagine really. weed stores on every corner, molly coke and acid are not hard to come by at all. heroin is more in the downtown area. tons of xanax, but overall prescription pills arent too big out here so i suppose if youre looking for that youre out of luck. but back when i was experimenting with a lot of different drugs i could easily get the best quality acid and molly for good prices.

^ Problem with Cali is that they don't get as much down from Canada, it's a lot more Mexican product. Not always bad, but the cartels aren't dealing MDMA and lucy I'll tell you that lmao

That's why I think Seattle is up there, Vancouver (Canada) is probably right there with us. The ports are open to imports from so many different places we are bound to have a diversity

Cleveland deff does have everything, and most people use or sell something.

thank you! I knew someone would pick up what i'm putting down. it's strange here man, the dopeboys sell acid too! pharms are a really big issue though, I'm not in the city and these small/medium sized towns around the top half of ohio are just boring enough and just wealthy enough to have a demand for every drug there is. I love ohio man =) PLUS, we have nelson ledges quarry park which is a big place for hippies and druggies, with so many hippies in the state the psychs are usually quite good as far as quality, and price point too. if you ever pass through this boring ass state on your way to somewhere fun, you could score whatever you were looking for.

Lived all over states... #1 quality psychedelics is Bay Area ... Dead heads... And ganja is best there..depends what ya want but the bay has it all... And open air drug markets as well as friendly hippies who won't rip u off...tons of college kids too... Boulder,CO and Denver..oh my..never partied so hard n my life ...you will find drugs you have never heard of n CO and northern Cali (Bay Area) mostly... Asheville,NC many have not heard of it but great artsy music hip scene... Great spot too..much smaller.Have fun!! B safe.. Everything n moderation...wish someone would of told me that ..my mind is will be forever repairing itself

Lived all over states... #1 quality psychedelics is Bay Area ... Dead heads... And ganja is best there..depends what ya want but the bay has it all... And open air drug markets as well as friendly hippies who won't rip u off...tons of college kids too... Boulder,CO and Denver..oh my..never partied so hard n my life ...you will find drugs you have never heard of n CO and northern Cali (Bay Area) mostly... Asheville,NC many have not heard of it but great artsy music hip scene... Great spot too..much smaller.Have fun!! B safe.. Everything n moderation...wish someone would of told me that ..my mind is will be forever repairing itself

pretty much said everything i was going to post. Boulder is the best, hands down. The 3 years I spent there were the greatest, drug filled years of my life. Bay area has an awesome drug culture as well.