C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cities of the world that have the best drug culture?

schizopath

Bluelighter
Best I have personally seen? Frankfurt 100%. The red lights district is more of a open air market than anything else. Also loved the people in the city and even the streets were funny looking atleast in some places.

Burnt Offerings

Bluelighter
No mention of NJ/NYC on this thread?

NYC/Long Island/NJ/Newark/Paterson/Oranges/Irvington is probably the best place to find no. 4 chalky colombian heroin at retail prices for the best prices in the whole world. Nowhere else can you purchase anywhere from 20mg to 100mg of pure diamorphine for the price of a six pack.
True dat. No place compares to Jersey as far as dope goes IMO, both in price and quality of product

Some other east coast spots like Philly or Baltimore also have well-known dope cultures but I don't have as much first-hand knowledge in regards to those cities

SunriseChampion

Bluelighter
Best I have personally seen? Frankfurt 100%. The red lights district is more of a open air market than anything else. Also loved the people in the city and even the streets were funny looking atleast in some places.
yeah, Frankfurt was a mindfuck. I was walking the streets there seeing guys shooting up on the sidewalk whilst cops are chatting up some local degens. It was surreal. Like weirder than Vancouver even, and that shit is weird.

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
The whole of London smells of weed. The Big Smoke indeed. Lots of just general druggies around too especially in Soho at night, that's where all the S&M clubs and drugs are. You cannot go out in that area without being approached by dealers usually offering weed, coke, and MDMA. Friendly dealers too honestly. London is friendlier than people tend to think. Once me and a mate got into a 30 minute discussion about the various drugs we like using with a random bloke down an alley. I've also had some funny conversations with random drunk and/or coked up (often both) peeps.

I'm really looking forward to travelling around Vancouver and a few other parts of Canada for the weed culture though. Can't wait to look at the beautiful views in that amazing country with some strong weed straight out the dispensary. Going later this year.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Ft. Lauderdale is the best spot for heroin and coke/crack IME. Very high quality and decently priced. Weed was okay, and I can't comment on the X but there's a lot of it.