• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cities of the world that have the best drug culture?

Best I have personally seen? Frankfurt 100%. The red lights district is more of a open air market than anything else. Also loved the people in the city and even the streets were funny looking atleast in some places.

No mention of NJ/NYC on this thread?

NYC/Long Island/NJ/Newark/Paterson/Oranges/Irvington is probably the best place to find no. 4 chalky colombian heroin at retail prices for the best prices in the whole world. Nowhere else can you purchase anywhere from 20mg to 100mg of pure diamorphine for the price of a six pack.

True dat. No place compares to Jersey as far as dope goes IMO, both in price and quality of product

Some other east coast spots like Philly or Baltimore also have well-known dope cultures but I don't have as much first-hand knowledge in regards to those cities

Best I have personally seen? Frankfurt 100%. The red lights district is more of a open air market than anything else. Also loved the people in the city and even the streets were funny looking atleast in some places.

yeah, Frankfurt was a mindfuck. I was walking the streets there seeing guys shooting up on the sidewalk whilst cops are chatting up some local degens. It was surreal. Like weirder than Vancouver even, and that shit is weird.

The whole of London smells of weed. The Big Smoke indeed. Lots of just general druggies around too especially in Soho at night, that's where all the S&M clubs and drugs are. You cannot go out in that area without being approached by dealers usually offering weed, coke, and MDMA. Friendly dealers too honestly. London is friendlier than people tend to think. Once me and a mate got into a 30 minute discussion about the various drugs we like using with a random bloke down an alley. I've also had some funny conversations with random drunk and/or coked up (often both) peeps.

I'm really looking forward to travelling around Vancouver and a few other parts of Canada for the weed culture though. Can't wait to look at the beautiful views in that amazing country with some strong weed straight out the dispensary. Going later this year.

Ft. Lauderdale is the best spot for heroin and coke/crack IME. Very high quality and decently priced. Weed was okay, and I can't comment on the X but there's a lot of it.

'The best drug culture', that was the title for this thread. I think that goes farther than price and availabilty, how cool the people are you get your dope from, or how shitty the cops on the street are or aren't. I've lived in a lot of different places and did a lot of different drugs, and bought them from a lot of different types of people, and have either squeeked by the cops or was snagged by cops. How hard or how easy it is to get your dope and/or how much it costs you also says nothing about the culture of an area, all that says is whether you do or don't know the right person to get your shit from. I'm out of time at this particular moment but if you follow this thread, in the very near future (hopefully within hours) I will describe what life is like where I live, and describe for you what the 'culture' is like here and hopefully give a more accurate depiction of drug culture in an area....

Last edited:
Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)

I lived here for a couple of years back in 2014-2015.. A lot of drugs at cheap prices.. Meth, Coke, MDMA, Weed, Heroin (Available on the street) Some pharmacies stock and sell Benzos.. You can also find Oxy and other Opiates if you know the right Pharmacy to visit.

It's not a place I would say has a drug culture as such, just mainly the tourist Districts of the City tend to have many many dealers and users quite openly selling various substances.

I live in a place where methamphetamine is deeply woven into the fabric of the region. At any given time you can spot a dirty white boy riding a mountain bike, with a backpack and looking sketched out. Sometimes it almost seems like everyone is high on meth. Close to 60% of people you will run into around here have that look that look that says they have obviously spent some part of their lives doing meth, missing or rotted teeth, poor skin, weathered looking. There are trailer parks everywhere, most of which have a ton of random bike parts, campers, boxes of junk, old appliances, broken down sun beaten cars, and numerous other random items most people would consider junk piled in yards.
Just about everyone you run into on the street gets high, if someone asks you if you smoke, they almost always mean meth, geez I can go on and on about all of the minutia seen daily that clearly indicates meth use. Its unreal and unlike anywhere I've ever lived. If you are into meth, you would feel like you died and went to meth heaven!

TLDR, sorry but from what I've read and heard, Baltimore is flush with H. However, the murder rate per capita could rival Suarez, Mexico so proceed with caution! I think that's the right town and I may have spelled it wrong but....

Boston's notorious Mass Ave/Methadone mile/zombie apocalypse is known for being able to find addies, johnnies, kpins, xans, subs, brown and hard wicked easy. Literally every 3rd person you pass will ask if you need, people are smoking and shooting up on the sidewalk, and cops just drive by because they want to contain the drugs to one area. If you don't know the slang you don't find the drugz.

But from what i've heard, California really seems to have a bit of everything. And IIRC the cartel hits LA first spot.

Portugal is the first country that has decriminalized the possession of small amounts of drugs, to positive results.

Also, Mexico anyone?

Other than that i'm a bit naive to drug cultures on the other side of the globe.

Boston's notorious Mass Ave/Methadone mile/zombie apocalypse is known for being able to find addies, johnnies, kpins, xans, subs, brown and hard wicked easy. Literally every 3rd person you pass will ask if you need, people are smoking and shooting up on the sidewalk, and cops just drive by because they want to contain the drugs to one area. If you don't know the slang you don't find the drugz.

But from what i've heard, California really seems to have a bit of everything. And IIRC the cartel hits LA first spot.

Portugal is the first country that has decriminalized the possession of small amounts of drugs, to positive results.

Also, Mexico anyone?

Other than that i'm a bit naive to drug cultures on the other side of the globe.

You boys like Mehico?!

Raising money for a field trip to Tijuana who's in???

Bangkok if you like your stims and something to do 24/7 when you are stimulated.

I live in Montana and where I'm from people look at all drugs as bad. I think this is due to the extreme amount of meth and heroin addicts here. They don't think of psychedelics and lets say meth or heroin to be any different. Its conservative and closed minded. Ive been using various drugs over the past 3 years like LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, DXM, 2CC, 2CI, 25I-Nbome, MDMA, Coke, Nitrous, Ganja and Kratom daily. Psychedelics have changed my perspective of the world and life from negative to positive. I grew up in a very religious home and went to an christian school all through high school and it made me despise and refute religion all together. I picked up meditating after my first use of LSD and Im a much more compassionate and happy person. So I just turned 19 and I wanna go where there are more people like me I want to get away from the closed minded people in my city. What are your opinions?<3

Well you should be asking not so much what cities have most drugs and best but what cities are more liberal to drug use. Some areas the laws are very strict and other areas less strict .

The UK is very liberal you can almost do any thing and not go to jail. I remember reading in news of single mom of two kids on a 2 weak cocaine and drinking binge and later got disorderly in public and fighting with cops. And after day in jail got release!! In some parts of the US she probably be in jail for a year or more.

Other person got arrested for heroin in the UK and after day in jail got release!!

Well you should be asking not so much what cities have most drugs and best but what cities are more liberal to drug use. Some areas the laws are very strict and other areas less strict .

The UK is very liberal you can almost do any thing and not go to jail. I remember reading in news of single mom of two kids on a 2 weak cocaine and drinking binge and later got disorderly in public and fighting with cops. And after day in jail got release!! In some parts of the US she probably be in jail for a year or more.

Other person got arrested for heroin in the UK and after day in jail got release!!

General rule is no one gets done for possession over here. People can and do get done for intent to distribute. But no one really gives two shits about possession, most of the time the police can't be arsed to fill in the paperwork. Cannabis in particular is effectively decriminalised no matter what the government thinks because most police are happy to look the other way to someone smoking a joint as long as you aren't taking the piss with it. Not a guarantee but it's true in 99% of cases honestly. Some police forces have even said outright they won't go after personal grows.

As far as class A's go (heroin, coke, etc) open use is not tolerated the same way but again the general rule applies if you're sensible about it - you won't go to prison over possession. Most people won't even go to court honestly.

I also think the laws on public drinking are way more strict in the US than they are in the UK. Do you guys really drink booze in brown paper bags like on the movies? Public drinking tends to be a crime in most states right? Over here we don't really have that. Drinking is banned in some particular areas like certain parks etc but it's not illegal to just drink in public. Drunk and disorderly is obviously a crime but usually all that happens is you get thrown in the drunk tank overnight to sleep it off. No jail time.

I also think the laws on public drinking are way more strict in the US than they are in the UK. Do you guys really drink booze in brown paper bags like on the movies? Public drinking tends to be a crime in most states right?

I did the time I visited Detroit for three days. Got booked by coppers and had a court date in Detroit to which I refused to go so I had to fax in a guilty plea and send them a cheque to cover the fine. hahaha
So much for the paper bag being decent cover. 😂
Please don't look at me like I'm completely daft....I knew it wasn't, I was doing it for the lols. It was all fucking lols alright. The cops were super vexed when I started talking in French to my friend who came out of the rave to see what happened to me.
"What are you guys saying?!"
Detroit was a third world country back then....this was in 2007. Never been back.

Here in Ontario it's illegal to drink in public but fuck it, in Toront at least, the beaches and parks are full of it. It's hit and miss. Some cops don't care at all, some will ask you to pour it out. I think they only fine people when there's a blitz after politicos have a shock about the state of public drinking in parks. Which, by the way, is not a problem......no one is causing issues here.
The only guaranteed fines every time are on trains. Everyone does it but you best keep a spotter which works well because the seats face each other so you have both directions covered. Have had many a laugh with the whole train drinking situation.

Fucking stupid drugs laws.