• I am female and in favor of circumcision

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am female and against circumcision

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Other - I'll post my response below

Votes: 12 2.5%

• Total voters
inotocracy said:
^ Stop sucking dirty dick then. Find someone who actually washes daily and see if you still have an issue.

ps: glory holes are dirty, stop that.

I would never be with someone that didn't wash daily...best believe that.
Look dude,
We wash our underarms daily, and they still get ripe after a little while without deodorant.
It is not my fault they do not make a "Foreskin Right Guard"

...and Pee Ess~ I only use glory holes for anal.

Now,

I have stated my opinion, and I am offically done with this old ass thread.
=D

Last edited:
Interesting. :\ You say you'd never be with a dude that doesn't wash, but then you admit to using glory holes. Sigh.

inotocracy said:
Interesting. :\ You say you'd never be with a dude that doesn't wash, but then you admit to using glory holes. Sigh.

Ummm. The glory hole statement was a joke.
*wide eyes*

CII~360 said:
It is not just the pulling back thing. Uncut guys have an odor...it is not their fault...but it is there.
All these guys are saying "Wash and it is no problem".
If you go against ALL recomendations and actually use soap when washing your foreskin ("they" say not to because it irritates and drys out the sensitive tissue), the smell is back an hour after bathing.
It smells like sour gym socks.
Smegma build up takes about a day.
Guess what, if you are with an uncut guy...spur of the moment sex during a night camping is out of the question.
...unless you have a strong stomach.
This is why uncut guys have a hard time finding oral sex.
Being cut is just cleaner. No if ands or buts about it.

And no one has mentioned that if you are not cut, regular sex feels like the guy is having sex with himself.
....and honestly it looks that way, like he is fucking his own skin.
Many women have told me this is another reason they prefer cut men.

And Mariposa.
"for the last time, there is no reason this issue cannot be discussed without resorting to terms like "mutilation" or "child abuse". We are all aware of the nature of the procedure and additional use of pejoratives will result in warnings or time-outs for those who cannot pick up the level of this discussion. QUICKLY. "

What are you going to do, put someones computer in the corner????

You are an unpaid moderator of an off internet website. Get off your high horse and quit trying to be the mother hubbard of Bluelight.
Let people argue there points for crying out loud.

You don't know shit about cock and you're a troll.

Intact with a foreskin or not (in your case you're mutilated) and you're a disgrace to all gay men. Stop having sex with dirty cut men who don't wash their cocks.

I've never had a problem finding a man or a woman for oral sex. I'm sure you do but again you probably have herpes. ;)

Since you've had lots of oral sex and anal sex with random strangers you probably have HIV or other STDs. Everyone has the choice if they want to kill themselves and yeah some people like yourself actually want to get HIV or another STD.

How has this gone from a circumcision discussion to accusing people of wanting to catch HIV?

There's no need to be defensive. If you're happy with the way you are, be proud of it. If you're not, admit it. Being defensive just confuses the rest of us as to what you're really thinking. This goes not only for whorse but for everyone who has been defensive in this thread, which has been mostly uncut people, strangely enough.

Back on topic! :D

I really have no preference at the end of the day. I find circumcised penises a little more aesthetically pleasing, but it's definitely not going to affect anything one way or the other for me.

One of my funniest sexual experiences was with an uncut guy because of his uncut-ness. We were making out in my treehouse (lol, one of my favorite spots at the time), and I started taking off his pants, and he immediately freaks out, going "WAIT WAIT WAIT!" I'm like wtf... He looks at me, and clearly doesn't know how to say it, but finally spit out, "I'm not circumcised!" I looked right at him, and was like, SO?!?, and just laughed and yanked his pants off. I don't think I have ever seen a look of relief quite like that ever since. :D

We wash our underarms daily, and they still get ripe after a little while without deodorant.

That's because armpits have apocrine glands that are there purely to secrete chemicals such as pheromones that get metabolized by normal skin flora, thereby chasnging their odour. The head of the penis doesn't have such glands as it's function has nothing to do with things like pheromones. Besides, the foreskin in uncircumsized men is a damp mucous membrane and as such will have immunoglobulin E present to deal with any bacteria that chance their luck (the armpit has no such antibacterial secretions) and it's bacteria that are responsible for the rank smell of unwashed armpits, the original secretions are odourless (except in an unconcious way).

If you have to compare the uncircumsized will with anything, compare it with something functionally similar (ie a mucous membrane)

^ Do you ever get depressed with the fact that you can only relate to things like this on an extremely scientific term? I mean, couldn't you say that uncircumcised dicks have an odor that attracts women, straight up?

Because I would. TMI is a very real thing for me... so as much as I can't help but to be smart (lol) I think you crossed the line.

I feel I was sexually mutilated without my consent as an infant, would you caution a female in the similar situation to change her language? After all its a culturally sanctioned mutilation done for imagined benefits, whats the difference?

Anyone using the word mutilation is likely a victim, you seem to have created an imaginary group attacking posters which doesn't exist.

CII~360 said:
It is not just the pulling back thing. Uncut guys have an odor...it is not their fault...but it is there.

Its similar but not exactly the same as the smell of a healthy clean vagina.
Human genitals are supposed to have an odor you know.

Nickatina said:
^ Do you ever get depressed with the fact that you can only relate to things like this on an extremely scientific term? I mean, couldn't you say that uncircumcised dicks have an odor that attracts women, straight up?

No, because I can be cynical, flippant, emotional & out & out abstract if the feeling takes me. The above answer doesn't explain why armpits get stinky (and it's the armpits that secrete an odour that attracts women)

The main thing that depresses me in reference to this is when people don't want to know about the wonders that are the human body. Ignorance is only bliss until you encounter a problem you can't understand or deal with, then it's just a pain in the arse

Reading fastandbulbous's scientific-oriented posts is one of the things I love about Bluelight. Some people may not want to know more about the world, but I have an inquisitive mind and think it's fantastic when a BLer who knows about something in depth shares his or her knowledge.

Because I would. TMI is a very real thing for me... so as much as I can't help but to be smart (lol) I think you crossed the line.

Come...on...
Could you have explained that (the physiological processes at hand) in language avoiding "extremely scientific terms"? Did you not catch the gist (for you) anyway?

Am I not the REAL CULPRIT when it comes to pretentious diction? ;)

CII~360 said:
And no one has mentioned that if you are not cut, regular sex feels like the guy is having sex with himself.
....and honestly it looks that way, like he is fucking his own skin.
Many women have told me this is another reason they prefer cut men.

Firstly, i think you need a psychiatric evaluation.

Secondly, many women telling you all these things about uncut men dont account to shit when one uncut man can say its bullshit.

Having sex with yourself? How would you know? How can the presence of a foreskin (which ends up being rolled back anyway from being erect) cause the feeling of sex to completely change.

Please dont post if you can't come up with something logical.

i always have sex when i go camping and not a complaint has been filed.

Modulus said:
Firstly, i think you need a psychiatric evaluation.

Secondly, many women telling you all these things about uncut men dont account to shit when one uncut man can say its bullshit.

Having sex with yourself? How would you know? How can the presence of a foreskin (which ends up being rolled back anyway from being erect) cause the feeling of sex to completely change.

Please dont post if you can't come up with something logical.

*..why oh why did I even come back to this thread....*

*crosses eyes*

I AM GAY! I HAVE HAD SEX WITH SEVERAL UNCUT MEN, I HAVE HAD MANY CONVERSATIONS WITH WOMEN ABOUT IT, AND I POSTED A BLOG WITH ABOUT THREE HUNDRED COMMENTS FROM WOMEN AND MEN ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

WHEN THE SKIN IS ROLLED BACK WHEN ERECT, IT DOES NOT STAY THERE...IT MOVES BACK AND FORTH WITH EACH THRUST, HEREIN LOOKS AND FEELS
********************different***************
LIKE HE IS FUCKING HIS OWN SKIN.

...COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT.

LOGICAL ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Jesus Christ Mary mother of God!

Uncut men~ You have something I will never have. Enjoy it.
I prefer cut men for the reasons I have listed.

Now,
You and your foreskins, ....have a WONDERFUL life.