• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Cipla Tranax-1

StayChiefy420

Greenlighter
Hey can anyone tell me if this is real alprazolam? It has the same effects I black out and get drowsy but it still doesn't mean it contains alprazolam. Does anyone know anymore about this? I buy 5 for $20 from my psycadelic and pill guy

Thanks

Peace

Generics contain the same active ingrediant but the way they are released into your CNS vary from patient to patient.
Also we have no idea who this "psycadelic and pill guy" is, but I assume he isn't a pharmacist.

Those are the only facts I can say, and this is the reason why "pill identification" questions are not investigated or allowed here, as how would we know sitting here on the other side of the world ......... best advice would be to stop self medicating and actually just go see a "qualified" medical professional to prescribe the right medication for you. be honest with them and yourself. You will be so glad you did.

GL

I know you are new and all, and often times on-site search engines suck... but just go to google type in the thing you want to search and look for the bluelight results. It really is not that hard. This took me less than 5 seconds.

The only reason I even did it is because I was curious what you were even talking about: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/761326-Tranax-1-or-Xanax-2mg

and there is also google image to verify.