• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Chunks upon chunks MDA

Bigwoem1159794

Greenlighter
Some how a friend ended up with a shit load of what we are told is MDA. Just looking for opinions/options on what we can do with it, especially since a lot of people around here are clueless on what it is.

pics are needed to answer accurately.
Also have it tested with simons/marquis reagent.

it has been tested with a marquis...

Attachments

• 465E1B86-4BEB-4BF4-897C-AD71F9A7CA9F.jpeg
    465E1B86-4BEB-4BF4-897C-AD71F9A7CA9F.jpeg
    829.9 KB · Views: 32
Honestly looks like alot of unreacted solvent or materials also present in those chunks quite impure

Yeah probably a acetone wash def not good to be sticky or oily then let it dry off. Could also be part freebase still and not enough HCL was used to make it into salt form but im no expert i never had product looking like that. Stay safe an acetone wash should clear that up will lose a bit of weight probably

So just wash with anhydrous acetone, filter and dry? Never done it before and not really worried about losing weight... This has just been dropped and me and just trying to slowly figure out the best way to make it desirable.... The last batch I had from same source looked the same except looked more like drywall... Just never saw something so chunky there are chunks that weigh over 5 grams

Defo do an acetone wash.
You WILL definitely lose weight even if you do it correctly, the point is to remove the impurities and it looks like it is not just a small amount.
Anyway in the guide link there are instructions to recuperate as much good product as it is possible.

Something essential is the plate where you will do the recrystallization it needs to be flat or it will be hard to scrape the crystals.
The crystals will also be smaller than what you have now.

indeed, what you're looking for is pure crystal.
That looks more like Dabs of budder to me than MDA?

Measure it out accurately and take it? It certainly looks like MDA but make sure it actually is this 100% before taking any of it. I am not into drugs and never took MDMA/MDA but friends of mine took MDA in the 1980s and said it was a fun and almost psychedelic high, and like MDMA but more psychedelic in some ways.

Last edited:
^^^Those pools were full of MDA because they were likely creating (at least) the salt on site. Hence the liters of what I’m assuming is MDA freebase. Or it’s MDA smuggled in liquid and evaporating it off.

-GC

There is a compressor in one of those pics, a gas can, fans, tubs, other electrically powered things I did not recognise.... I know nothing of how you synth on a practical level but it may have been more than just a "drying up the dissolved drugs place".

Maybe the compressor was used to vacuum containers to completely remove something through evaporation? Does that make sense?
I'm thinking maybe a synth reagent, maybe something the MDA was dissolved in for transport, like fuel of some sort?

So I washed 2gs with anhydrous acetone and what was left is a white crystalline powder and with the acetone I let it sit to dry on Pyrex and when it evaporated a tan oily feeling layer was left and had a very distinct smell the same as befor it was washed

So I washed 2gs with anhydrous acetone and what was left is a white crystalline powder and with the acetone I let it sit to dry on Pyrex and when it evaporated a tan oily feeling layer was left and had a very distinct smell the same as befor it was washed
You did filter the washed substance before leaving the crystals to dry right? Ofcourse there will always be a small quantity of acetone left soaking in the powder, but just want to make sure I understand the procedure used.
What I do is that after filtering the washed substance, and while it is still on the filter, I pour clean acetone on it to remove the leftover acetone from the wash that has impurities dissolved in it.