Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Chucking a Hofmann"

Jimity

Bluelighter
Hey guys. This a quick one. I did a search, and came up wth zilch.

I was handling a fair bit of acid about 25minutes ago, ungloved and about 20minutes ago, I started chewing my nails (as you do), and low and behold, the strong taste of acid.

Now, I dont really want to trip at the moment, so I was wondering, is there any way to nip it in the bud, as it were?

I immediately washed my hands with soap and water and washed my mouth out, but I'm not sure.

Besides Thorazine, what else can I do?

If this is not post worthy; feel free to close.

Thanks guys.

8)

Get ready for the ride!

Oh dude, i honestly cant think of anything you could do other than have some mersyndol's. They contain paracetemol and codiene and put me to sleep very fast. There are many generic brands around and on all of the boxes the reccomended dosage for adults is 2 tablets. Most people have these or something similar laying around the home.

I had one on the other night to get to sleep while on acid and it worked like a charm. Although it was the tail end of a very uneventful trip.

Good luck, and if that doesnt work i suggest you just buckle up for the ride!

Last nite (16th) I had a White dove that my mate gave me he had sitting around for a while (about a month) and I got it off him 2 weeks ago.

I didnt really get any visuals at all (shelf life gone)... However I was kept awake for hours on end, restless and figitin. I had to work today and only had 3 hrs sleep. Complete pain in the ass. Anyway It sucked, so tonight Im going to have a good sleep. I hope!

SpecTBK=D

So, did you end up tripping?

By the way, LSD has NO taste what so ever!!

It turned out, I must've been too late, because I thought I was in the clear until about an hour later when I started to feel not quite right. Nothing too much, but enough to know I wasnt going to sleep.... So I decided to embrace it.

The taste, is a metallic taste I always get from acid blotters. I'm not sure if it is LSD or one of is by products; but I can definately taste something when I eat trips/chew my fingernails.

Anyway, I have to get to bed. I'm fucked. A big night. Accidently tripped through stupidity AND popped my shroom cherry. Now I feel queesy.

acid has no odour, but being "acidic" it should have a sharp (or metallic) taste. The times I've had dots and blotters I always got this same taste, but I have noticed a few people here claim it to be tasteless..

Pure unadulterated LSD is actually tasteless. infact, as a general rule.. blotters with next to no, or no taste are often better quality LSD. (unless they are bunk) ive often thought that the taste is actually a mixture of unwanted bi-products and the ink on the blotter

I get the same taste from dots, which to my knowledge generally contain no ink, but do contain LSD crystal.

Jimity: I also get that metallic taste when I have blotters. In Dr. Rick Strassman's "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" a small amount of his volunteers were able to taste the DMT IV and described it as metallic. Perhaps if there is some relation it may only occur with some people. Has anyone else experienced this metallic sensation when sublingually administering LSD?

^^^ Sublingually I can not taste the blotter/acid. But certainly if I'm chewing on it. I've always put it down to the ink on the blotter. It tastes just like an exploding pen if you ask me...

yeah, just thining about it I can taste it now. I guess i would call it metallic in a way. I think of all the ones I have had, the best experiences were from the strong tasting ones. weird if in fact it should be tastless.

The metallic taste I am referring to is undeniably metallic, it doesn't taste like ink, or pen, and you would know it if you experienced it. It tastes like your saliva becomes contaminated with a metal.

I've had the metallic taste sorta, but I always thought it was just the ink. *shrug*

Funny thing is, when I am tripping things taste metallic, like electric metalic or some shit. Makes munchie time interesting I gotta admit :p

peace Out

I know the taste you're talking about CM. However, due to me telling myself LSD is tasteless, I've always put it down to the ink tasting like shit.

I must admit, I've only ever taken blotter...

i've never tasted anything metallic in trips, and i would've thought the active dose of LSD would be too small to taste...

Dirty_Deed said:
Funny thing is, when I am tripping things taste metallic, like electric metalic or some shit. Makes munchie time interesting I gotta admit :p
Electric metallic is a good description of it, and for me it fills my saliva and mouth. I'll take note of it more on my next trip, but I think it isn't just the initial sublingual administration but occurs during the onset also.

Jimity said:
Hey guys. This a quick one. I did a search, and came up wth zilch.

I was handling a fair bit of acid about 25minutes ago, ungloved and about 20minutes ago, I started chewing my nails (as you do), and low and behold, the strong taste of acid.

Now, I dont really want to trip at the moment, so I was wondering, is there any way to nip it in the bud, as it were?

I immediately washed my hands with soap and water and washed my mouth out, but I'm not sure.

Besides Thorazine, what else can I do?

If this is not post worthy; feel free to close.

Thanks guys.

8)

I recall reading that large doses of niacin were used in the 60's as first aid for just such an 'accident' (oh for the days when a blotter may 'accidently' contain 500+mcg)...whether it's effective or not I can't say having never found myself in a position where I want to get off the ride before the car has come to a complete halt...

i notice that metal taste everytime i've gotten blotter, it's pretty strong but i've got very sensitive tastebuds.

I get that metallic as well and it seems to last the whole trip.
my mouth just tastes kind of weird and once I come down it starts to go away. I think it may have something to do with the mucous buildup LSD causes? Maybe its trying to push all the excess out IDK.
What I do know is that one time the taste had gone and a couple of hours later I started sneezing and I felt that taste go through the back of my throat.

Which is what gave me the impression it was all related to the mucous buildup.

I decided to call it the acid tongue :p