• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Chloral Hydrate experiences/info?

Is Chloral Hydrate worthy or complete garbage?

• Worthy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere in between

• Good Anxiolytic

• Some recreational potential

• Great recreational potential

• Total voters

DopeyOpey94

Bluelighter
So I just ordered some Chloral Hydrate crystals from China (discontinued in the US since 2012 I believe, but still gets through customs apparently.). Yes i know, it's the main thing that killed Anna Nicole Smith and contributed to Marilyn Monroes death. I'm wondering what people's experiences with it are though? I got it mainly for anxiety but Insomnia as well. It'll be awhile before it gets here but I'd like to learn as much as possible about it beforehand since I'm a pretty cautious drug connosseuir. Anybody got any tips, warnings, dosage info, etc etc? Is it a worthy anxiolytic? In any case some of it is going in my drug time capsule suitcase, one day when I'm old I'm gonna bust out a collection of shit that are relics of the past and school the new generation on how to get down. ?

Umm... it knocks you unconscious in a matter of minutes. If you manage to do a small enough dose that you're not immediately asleep, you'll be way too loopy to do anything, so it's not going to be at all functional as an anxiolytic.. DO NOT under any circumstances mix with alcohol or benzos, or for that matter anything that's going to depress respiration.

Umm... it knocks you unconscious in a matter of minutes. If you manage to do a small enough dose that you're not immediately asleep, you'll be way too loopy to do anything, so it's not going to be at all functional as an anxiolytic.. DO NOT under any circumstances mix with alcohol or benzos, or for that matter anything that's going to depress respiration.

Shit, ok I'll remember that. Thanks Rhizome. Do you have any dosage info by chance? From what little I've read, about 1 Gram is considered more of a knockout/Insomnia dose, and <250mg is more for general sedation.

Hell yeah, ima go to the bar and Mickey myself just to be cool ?
Yo did you end up getting it? I always wondered about it, seeing it referred to as a centrally active sedative pre-dating pretty much all others (bar ethanol and opium which although sedating I wouldn't exactly describe it strictly as a sedative), but never saw anything detailing the effects of sub-knockout doses.