• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc chipping a-php?

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
So in the last 6 months I've ordered 4 or 5 grams of crystal a-php. I always order a gram and I always at least between 1500-2 grams. I can't for the life of me quit taking it until it's gone. I've always insufflated it with the exception of the last gram when I decided to vape it. Anyways, the point of this post is that at my last job I was management so I could come in and work during psychosis and no one could really say shit but am at a new job now and know for sure I couldn't get away that stuff. Are any of you guys able to partake during the weekend and shelf it during the week or should I dump these purtty amber crystals down the drain?

Last edited:
Is there a question here?

I think it's "how can I still get high without it affecting my work week"

My suggestion, only get enough for one day of your weekend, spend the second day recovering and sober up. That's about it, based on much you seem to like it

I think it's "how can I still get high without it affecting my work week"

My suggestion, only get enough for one day of your weekend, spend the second day recovering and sober up. That's about it, based on much you seem to like it

lol, no he was being sneaky: Last edited by FlawedByeDesign; Today at 16:55.

His first post didn't have any of that info in it, it was two sentences about how he ordered XYZ amount and that he tried to keep him self from snorting it all but couldn't. That was it. Hence my post, but I guess he edited the entire post instead of giving a reason for editing, which made me look like an idiot.

His user name is spot on.

So in the last 6 months I've ordered 4 or 5 grams of crystal a-php. I always order a gram and I always at least between 1500-2 grams. I can't for the life of me quit taking it until it's gone. I've always insufflated it with the exception of the last gram when I decided to vape it. Anyways, the point of this post is that at my last job I was head nigga in charge so I could come in and work during psychosis and no one could really say shit but am at a new job now and know for sure I couldn't get away that stuff. Are any of you guys able to partake during the weekend and shelf it during the week or should I dump these purtty amber crystals down the drain.

Edit: OP please tell me you are black, because if you are white and you just called yourself the "head nigga in charge" you are just ridiculous.

Is there a question here?
Lord please forgive my lapse in punctuation. The question was perfectly obvious in the last sentence(ever hear of context clues bruh?), I just have this shitty tablet that is next to impossible to type on which would also be the reason I'm being "sneaky". I have to type my post in sections or I end up losing everything I typed on this shitty touch screen keyboard.

Dude you are a straight up narcissist lol. I promise I didn't edit my post to make you look like an idiot. I type my post in sections since it takes so long to make a post on this thing

Last edited:
Lastly, I'm as white as can be but still get called nigga at least 10 times a day so for that I do apologize and will edit that out as long as you promise not to take it as a personal attack on your intelligence;).

If a mod gets a chance I would be very appreciative if this thread could be merged with the a-php mega thread(where I should've posted it in the first place). I was just hoping to hear from people that are able to use this responsibly and thought a separate post might have gotten more responses. Either way I think I know the answer to my question.

I've used this substance and, like you, I find it very difficult to control myself while I still have some left. I will continue to use, regardless of anything, until I run out. This type of behavior is extremely common with this type of substance.

So yea... Your best bet is to abstain completely. If not, then the next best recommendation is to buy just enough for the weekend so that u run out and can recover before Monday... Just as bjnoviskey said.

^Thanks. I'm not sure what it is about this stuff but it really fucks with my speech and makes me super ditsy. It affects my work worse than PeeVee did back during my 6 month binge in 2010. I wish they would offer 250mgs or something. Just enough for a weekend. I guess since a gram is dirt cheap and usually ends up being closer to 2000mgs I could just flush 3/4s and keep the rest.