• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids China's Fentanyl ban effective 3-1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogLover123757

Bluelighter
So the Chinese came through for the American government. This was quite a step for the Chinese to take for foreign relations. Unfortunately this does absolutely nothing to assist those who are battling drug addiction. Yes eliminating the biggest fentanyl source puts a dent in the market, but how long until someone steps up to take their place? Who would be the next in line? India? North Korea? Pakistan? Hell I have no clue, which way will people turn next, back to heroin, pills other stuff. I assume that shortly someone or some organization is going to get rich beyond all means when they take over the market. With the strong desire for fentanyl and it's analogous in the United States, it's too big of a financial opportunity for it to be passed up. I am honestly surprised that China agreed to this, hopefully it's a step in the right direction for our countries to co-exist peacefully and just get along in general. It just seems that there are so many situations in the world currently on the verge of breaking out into a military conflict we need to be careful and do the best we can to maintain peace. I believe this is a good thing but also it has the probability of giving birth to some really bad things because who knows what substances could be marketed as fentanyl just to make a sale from some greedy ass people. I wish all of those who are struggling the best in their journey through this stage of our existence, I am included in that category and I urge everyone to be extremely cautious when seekimg out fentanyl after the ban takes effect.

is this a ban on all fent analogues/anyhting fent related, or can the chemists just move a few things around and create a whole new fent analogue that is legal in china?

Closed for now, as it's not suited for OD / legal discussion is against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.