• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

China White #4 withdrawal HELP

G

Guy92SEA

I've used heroin only a handful times in the past & it was all black tar. I've been sick after using in the past as well. I smoked tar one night about 3 weeks ago and before that I didn't use for multiple months. I arrived in SE Asia a few days ago and immediately got my hands on some China White (snorting instead of smoking now). The first bag might of been cut, & I was also only doing small bumps throughout the day. Then the other day I got 2 grams of supposed pure H. Each gram was in a separate baggy and in small brick form. They kind of looked like sugar cubes. I snorted almost, if not, half a gram within 10 minutes. It must of not been pure because I would be dead.

I got very incredibly high & before I knew it some time had passed & I was feeling sick. Started off with nausea, headaches, severe sweating. I kept drinking water & eventually puked a bit, followed by more excessive puking some hours later. I don't know if this is withdrawal or sometime of sickness from using so much. I woke up this morning and I still feel weird but nothing like last night.

It's been almost 24 hours since that half gram dose & I feel semi ok, apart from a tad bit nauseous, foggy head & a little tense in my back. Was the withdrawal last night and now the worse is over? Or is the withdrawal a ticking timebomb waiting to hit me any hour now? In case of a sever weeklong withdrawal coming my way, I still have over a gram left & plan to taper my way to a less harsh WD. I also drink tons of water & just bought some Advil & Xanax to help ease if it's not so severe I need H.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend brought 10 g of uncut heroin to my house and wants me to help him. I can't.

Do you have a tolerance? It's not unlikely you could survive a dose that high and it probably is cut to keep you from overdoing it. Always do tester doses before doing large amounts like that as that's how people end up dead... Seriously.

Those sound like ok bags of dope at least compared to what I get out here where a half gram might not even give you a tingle and only kill withdrawals slightly. If you have had a previous tolerance the first bag could've gotten you back to that point as obviously it was ok as you were doing small bumps rather than jumping into the whole thing. There is the possibility of fentanyl cut as that is what usually makes china white what it is although some think it's pure H or H cut with caffeine that's white. No matter what it is what you did hitting the half gram was dangerous as hell. Obviously it was something as you obviously nodded out and overdosed throwing up. Possibly even thew up some of the half gram, but not if a lot of time passed. A lot of it probably went passed your nose and into your stomach as there is only so much surface area for powder to stick to. Just try not to use anymore for 3 days. If you don't have any withdrawals you should be ok and just use small amounts giving 3 days at a time between 1-2 day uses. Don't make a habit even giving yourself breaks as you can't cheat dependency. Just don't depend on it for shit really. Simple as that.

your not going through heroin withdrawal you were just high as fuck on heroin!! those are all symptoms of when your high sweating, puking, all that good shit i would take a couple day break from doing the H just so you don't get a habit and next time you do dope don't snort the whole half a G thats dangerous to do when you don't have a habit!! Especially when your in a different country and have really have no idea what your getting!! good luck