• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Yeah, this definitely sounded intentional. If someone was doing legit pass outs, they wouldn't leave right away, as the whole point would be for people to return. I wonder if the motive was on purpose to hurt their clientele from a rival group. Makes me think of the 100s of free pass outs/testers I received in my life and how quickly it all could have ended. Incredibly sad.

Why is it so damn hard to get fent free dope this day in chicago? Balitmore h scene is finished now
Too much fent going around this day

I think it's going to be like that more and more across the country, especially in urban markets. The supply is too good and the profit is exponentially greater. Fentanyl is never going away, it's hard to convince a dealer to stay in the heroin market... selling.... heroin.

Seen some kid today get on the blue line at pulaski. Started to sniff blows wide in the open. He did 2 bags. Then stood up and his eyes were still looking like saucers. I asked him how it was lol. We got to chatting and he showed me a bag. Looked like crap. Had no vinegar smell to it. The dope fiend in me didn't even activate. Had money, weed, and bars on me. Have enough clean time where 1/2 a bag should rock me. But again looked so crappy handed it right back to him. Stay out of the spots.

Now if his eyes were pinned and it looked good, I don't know. Thats the issue with this city. Dope finds me.

Last edited:
The thing to remember is anyone that has proper dope these days will not be standing outside selling it. Those are all kids, scammers, or addicts that simply cut the bag down by adding lactose.

Unlikely you will find anything on the block today. Could get lucky of course. Definitely need an older hookup that is still going, or getting it from a friend that somehow got it.

I don't mind. Will give me some good clean time since I don't even think about it. Actually craving pills a bit lately. But heroin that is probably cut with pixi sticks doesnt excite me (I swear that bag had a sweet smell to it).

The thing to remember is anyone that has proper dope these days will not be standing outside selling it. Those are all kids, scammers, or addicts that simply cut the bag down by adding lactose.

Unlikely you will find anything on the block today. Could get lucky of course. Definitely need an older hookup that is still going, or getting it from a friend that somehow got it.

I don't mind. Will give me some good clean time since I don't even think about it. Actually craving pills a bit lately. But heroin that is probably cut with pixi sticks doesnt excite me (I swear that bag had a sweet smell to it).

Very true, when I went up to the city I never got decent shit off the corner besides dormin+fent+idfk what else. My very good friend who lived there (near the block too) took me on a run to his lowkey spot and got me the best dope in town. This was all pre Covid though.

Yeah the only good spots are the ones you know are running and have to knock on a window or call up. Or personal connects.

I actually rolled through the west side today (I was headed that way anyways) to look around since was interested. Its dead. Rode by multiple police and was trying to advertise I was white. They didn't even seem to care. But again, there was nobody out at around noon today. Was up and down cicero, pulaski, harrison, etc. Nothing. So went to Baba steakhouse (get the catfish).

Its over. I hope.

I don't know, things are still quite active in at least one area I know of. I don't want to break location rules but if you know where ********** is, there is still plenty going on. It's certainly not like the early 2000s anymore with crews of five to ten people on a corner waving people down, more like kind of hideaways in alleys, abandos, etc. When I wanted to jump back in I just offered a street person a bag and a couple of bucks to introduce me somewhere. The D is okay, when I had no tolerance, a nickel iv'd brought me right back to that place. That said its still a pretty shitty life decision and those of you who can stay clean keep on keeping on. I was doing pretty well for a year or two, went back to uni, but when covid hit and all the classes moved online it broke my heart for real.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be scared to be using right now. You never know if they can put covid in the dope. They cut it down in the most unsanitary conditions. And I could see some asshole purposely sneezing all over it. Hope you can get right.

I would be scared to be using right now. You never know if they can put covid in the dope. They cut it down in the most unsanitary conditions. And I could see some asshole purposely sneezing all over it. Hope you can get right.

That plus I'm hearing synthetic cannabinoids are being added at ridiculous quantities. Fuck street drugs now bro I'm not fuckin with anything on the streets anymore.

I've definitely had bags distinctly cut with synthetic cannabinoids in the past, and the fact that it is such a huge hustle in the prison population, it wouldn't surprise me if they're cutting their shit with that. That might explain why bags these days don't seem to constrict the pupils as much as in the old days, but still perform as opiates otherwise. But yeah, years ago I bought a dime off an unknown and banged it, felt exactly like I had smoked k2, i don't even think there was dope in there. As far as spreading covid, I'm sure the mixing rooms are not super sanitary, but why would a group take a risk of perhaps causing a minor outbreak among people who happened to shop in the same area, it would call down the heat immediately, remember the passout last year where maybe five or six dope fiends died, shit was in the news and cops were all over it.

There was some serious action going on tonight on west side. Looks to be lit again. Seen junkies skittering back and forth across the street. Bikers and low riders all lined up on lake. People all over.

Has anyone ever gotten H that made you feel EXTREME itchiness (only happens if slamming I believe) I mean so extreme and then u feel ur blood rushing and ur hands swell up?
I just had this experience today and wondering if I should throw the rest away?

I’ve had itchy dope on other occasions (Not a huge fan of those formulas) but the kind I had today was soooo extreme! Maybe I did too much? I did start to panic which didn’t help things (heart racing, etc.)

Your thoughts???
Does anyone else dislike the super itchy pin prickling dope? (I wouldn’t mind it, I just feel like those formulas have less of a opiate euphoria)

Same, I remember many times injecting heroin (before fentanyl was around) that would cause extreme itching. Sometimes I would even get rashes and bumps from the histamine reaction. Never injected the more recent stuff of fentadope and fentanyl so can only imagine what it’s like recently.

Yea it’s all super bogus right now. I live in WI but everyone here goes to Chi to get their candy supply.
The past year I havnt been able to find any good quality H. Until a few months ago I met a guy who had this White H and I swear it looked like crack... but it was in fact H and it was decent stuff. I’ve had white stuff some years back too, I’ve never went wrong with China white!

I'm in Illinois now but lived in Wisconsin prior.

Years ago, the pure white stuff that you could barely tell the difference between it and hard next to each other in your hand, was always very good.