• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Also sometimes on here end up replying to people specifically vs thread in general. In recent cases was just me being careless and each time here meant to post in thread directly. So I apologize if caused any confusion by rushing having not posted here in years.

you speak any spanish White_Rose? or anyone else in this thread? sorry if i’ve already asked, but when i used the search function nothing came up.

so much of the city does. i want to learn. a bonus would be getting to watch Cria cuervos without subtitles.

also is lakefront trail accessible without being stopped by cpd or can you use it like when they “close” that bend for flooding?

is the curfew enforced if you are not gathering? that’s an ultra totalitarian thing to exist.

damn these headlines are dismal.

that said i saw klien’s bakery opened up a day or two ago. tres leches and espresso.

love langue vs parole ... https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/espresso-vs-expresso-usage-history

Last edited:
you speak any spanish White_Rose? or anyone else in this thread? sorry if i’ve already asked, but when i used the search function nothing came up.

so much of the city does. i want to learn. a bonus would be getting to watch Cria cuervos without subtitles.

I speak fairly decent Spanish (better Polish). My mother and I escaped the iron curtain as it was collapsing and slowly hopped our way from a small village near the holy cross mountains to Frankfurt (where her twin resided) to Paris to Amsterdam and eventually ended up in Madrid where my mom had some distant family. A byproduct of spending my formative years in Madrid was that I learned Spanish by the time I entered Kindergarten.
also is lakefront trail accessible without being stopped by cpd or can you use it like when they “close” that bend for flooding?

is the curfew enforced if you are not gathering? that’s an ultra totalitarian thing to exist.

damn these headlines are dismal.

that said i saw klien’s bakery opened up a day or two ago. tres leches and espresso.

love langue vs parole ... https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/espresso-vs-expresso-usage-history

I noticed that nobody answered your question and I apologize this reply comes after the curfew was lifted.

If you could have gotten down there, with all the cta shutdowns and ramp closures, I would guess that the ATV riding officers they dispatch in situations like these would prove rather pesky. In my experience they are rather nosy and aggressive, especially to the homeless. As a teen I dipped out of Haymarket with a partner in crime and I spent a few months essentially sleeping wherever I passed out on the lakefront. Those atv cops never let me get any damn rest haha. More significantly, I have a friend named Lily that bikes everywhere and lives right on the lake, apparently they were being dicks about being on the lakefront trail all through the curfew.

Oh and goddamn I love tres leches.

Last edited:
that’s awesome, being trilingual. and i appreciate the info. will finally be back in town this weekend.

lily sounds cool.

I've been getting stuff that gives u heart palpitations and general anxiety whenever I shoot it. I've tried 3 diff people in 3 areas and they all had that same feeling except for one person. Soo just wanted to see if anyone else knows what I'm speaking of

Edit: I was thinking maybe a supply of fent got contaminated with something else like some kind of research chem, or something got mislabeled

man i really have been wanting to shoot some coke but my guys two supplies got shot so he'd dry.

thrilled to be back in chicago. @White_Rose if you wanna get a cup of coffee let me know. we can even spike it with 1,4b if you want trouble walking home.

for real though you wanna meet up for a cup of coffee sometime? we seem to have a bit in common. If you don't meet off of bluelight i understand. I've only met one person in my over dozen years on here.

sorry i don't drink or i'd suggest a beer.

for real though you wanna meet up for a cup of coffee sometime? we seem to have a bit in common. If you don't meet off of bluelight i understand. I've only met one person in my over dozen years on here.

sorry i don't drink or i'd suggest a beer.

I'd still love to meet up when I get off probation at the end of the year. Have a nice blowout.

It's a camp, not open to public. And I make a great effort to set a good example for my brother and make sure he's not exposed to the stuff I was when I was his age. I came to this thread looking for helpful advice, not smart talk from someone behind a keyboard.
Take him to an NA meeting. Some of the people's stories can be really depressing.

^it’s insane how many message i get. almost always from greenlighters so i have no idea if they’re cpd. not that i’d help anyway. go to the west side where they have those weird cameras. you can get cheap fent cut with dormin in pink and clear dime bags. and some of the worst crack i’ve had in the usa.

Someone with 0 posts literally messaged me and said "hey can I have your guy that delivers number" I just don't know how people would really think I'd go and do that, only thing I can imagine is somebody that's used to getting everything they want

Someone with 0 posts literally messaged me and said "hey can I have your guy that delivers number" I just don't know how people would really think I'd go and do that, only thing I can imagine is somebody that's used to getting everything they want

Definitely, so very specific too, he requires delivery as well :ROFLMAO:

I've been getting stuff that gives u heart palpitations and general anxiety whenever I shoot it. I've tried 3 diff people in 3 areas and they all had that same feeling except for one person. Soo just wanted to see if anyone else knows what I'm speaking of

Yup. Supply dried up at my usual spot late March and got this shit for a week straight. Threw it in the trash and didn't pick up more than 1 bag at a time, snorted it in the car until they got their shit str8. Horrible experience.

Actually posting to warn y'all if you happen to shop at a spot with fairly typical bags (different logo but usually same size, color, etc) to watch out for clear bags that are super fat, tan and no smell. Picked up a 10 piece on Monday and lost 3 days. Got into a car accident and probably lost my job because of being a bumbling incoherent mess a full 12 hours after hitting.

No idea what this shit was. I've been doing street shit on/off for almost 20 years and have never encountered anything like this. It definitely had some sort of opioid because of the tiny pupils/nods/deep voice etc but made me stupid af like too much benzos would.

Watch out yall.

Kinda hate myself because the addict in me wants more. Smfh

Also, does hitting up random people on here to score dope ever work? The delivery demand was downright ballsy. The messages I've gotten have been more along the lines of "I have $200, if u have a car and connect i got u on a jab bro." Tempting but CPD gotta work harder than that to toss my ass back in the joint.

Last edited:
Even when I was a mod I've had people hit me up, which always got them swiftly temp banned. Closed a lot of those threads too. That ain't what BL is for and finding connects is not hard.

Heads up chi-peeps.

Its that time of year again where the temperature rises and so does the violence. The police are on a friggin rampage. I've never EVER seen them this deep.

I counted 19 of them yesterday from the time I got off on Independence to the time I got back on the Cicero ramp. Barricaded streets, cars pulled over everywhere, giant truck paddy wagons, ambushed pedestrians, etc etc. Be cautious y'all.

The solution is simple Tombs, just move to the" hood" where dope flows like milk and honey. :rolleyes: