• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

damn, how am i not getting alerts from this thread?

chicago doesn't have stamp bags, @Billypete82. at the street level, dope boys sell in little dime baggies that are often stapled. will never waste money on another one of those again (i hope).

so far no one has taken the wheel filters i donated to CRA. staff says give it time. people are not going out for supplies, and when they do show CRA passes a month’s supply out the window without letting them in the bus. because of the virus scare. if they can get people to use them, i want to help CRA get a grant to pass them out instead of cottons. save an entire city’s circulatory system.

Last edited:
not sure what is going on with CRA during virus time. their last location was closed today. i hope they find a way to work through it. i finally good more wheel filters shipped. 100 show up tomorrow, and another 100 a few days after. hard part is convincing people to use them when they've never seen or heard of them. but the initial 10 batch was gone days ago, so at least some people (or maybe even just one) are open to using them.

my goal is for them to replace cottons at CRA. once we can get clientele to favor them, i want to get a grant and get thousands and thousands.

Last edited:
cra didn't pass out the original 10 filters. they misplaced them and found them later. they are not interested in making the switch. people are gonna keep on shooting with cotton filters. i need time to think on it, but somehow i'm gonna get chicago to realize what a difference a micron filter makes versus a cotton. if the local needle exchange isn't on board with it, that will make it very difficult. i don't know what to do.

in the meantime, if anyone in the city of chicago knows about micron filters, wishes they could use them, but doesn't have access, let me know,

Are methadone clinics closed?
My clinic is still open everyday, but giving out lots of take homes. I was someone that had no take homes and today they gave me 13 and 7 last week. Only 5 ppl allowed in at once and you have to get your temp taken once you come in

I'm so glad I quit when I did. I'd hate to be dealing with a dope habit nowadays.

edit:
i'm so sorry for posting this. my priorities were out of order. sekio's post made sense in the context of my old one.

Last edited:
I'm on the total opposite coast (and probably don't need to be posting in here as a result), but the street dope game here is fucked too. You're not alone.

I'm so glad I quit when I did. I'd hate to be dealing with a dope habit nowadays.

Congrats on quitting. Not taking anything away from that. Seriously. I question myself all the time - why did I start again after ~12 years clean? My script for percs and dilaudid was suddenly cut off and the rest is history.

With that said - I'm used to picking up at the street level. If I ever have trouble, there are addicts on every major corner panhandling and I keep a good relationship with a lot of them. (Ex. After scoopin up, if someone looks really sick, I usually toss a bag or two in their cup. They always wave hello when they see me.)

IDK it's just how I learned to do it and something about posh dealers turns me off. Plus, I also have a side hustle selling things my suppliers need, or think they need.

As far as the street scene goes, where I've been picking up has been really mellow regarding police and the shit has been fire. I'm clocked out for my break (work nearby), off and back on the eway and back clocking back in 20 min flat.

I suspect quality will go down pretty soon as parcels containing fent-alogs from China most likely have been slowing down and will probably be flat out turned away.

If so, it's cool. I have like 40 bottles of m-done stashed away for droughts.

To all @ BL: Hope everyone here is happy and more importantly, healthy. Stay safe out there.

^yeah, the cops don't seem to care at all.

surprised you get the bags instead of raw. with all that dormin in them. the raw is dirty with something too, but not nearly as cut as the bags. though sometimes those bags are fire. which is dangerous. when it usually takes two bags to get you high. then you pick up and taste a little out of one. just the bit on your tongue gets you high. imagine if you would have used without tasting. dead on the spot.

in cincinnati, they'd tail me if i was in a dope area. in chicago, they don't even slow down. i don't buy bags, but i still go to the same spots to get supplies from the exchange. because i got a bad iv disso habit i'm trying to break. i only use the exchanges sterile solution, cookers (something clean to weigh and mix in), alcohol wipes, and 3cc syringes with luer-lock (for my wheel filters) now. i get my iv syringes at the pharmacy. bd brand is so much nicer the the mol-s or whatever brand they pass out at the exchange. for some reason people don't like the sterile water with .9 percent sodium chloride, so they always have a ton for me. why do people prefere shooting with straight water? that's bad for you. without the little bit of sodium chloride, it destroys cells on contact. it doesn't matter that much when you're injecting 1ml or less, but still.

last time i went they gave me a full box of the 3cc syringes. which is good. i use one to filter every time i shot. so even though i recently changed that, that used to mean i used two a day. now i'm gonna try to only use once every month or two. maybe give it a two month break at first. let this corona stuff pass. because i get some confused about it on dissos. i go outside and everyone is wearing masks and everything is closed. on the comedown from dissos that's scary.

Last edited:
Congrats on quitting. Not taking anything away from that. Seriously. I question myself all the time - why did I start again after ~12 years clean? My script for percs and dilaudid was suddenly cut off and the rest is history.

With that said - I'm used to picking up at the street level. If I ever have trouble, there are addicts on every major corner panhandling and I keep a good relationship with a lot of them. (Ex. After scoopin up, if someone looks really sick, I usually toss a bag or two in their cup. They always wave hello when they see me.)

IDK it's just how I learned to do it and something about posh dealers turns me off. Plus, I also have a side hustle selling things my suppliers need, or think they need.

As far as the street scene goes, where I've been picking up has been really mellow regarding police and the shit has been fire. I'm clocked out for my break (work nearby), off and back on the eway and back clocking back in 20 min flat.

I suspect quality will go down pretty soon as parcels containing fent-alogs from China most likely have been slowing down and will probably be flat out turned away.

If so, it's cool. I have like 40 bottles of m-done stashed away for droughts.

To all @ BL: Hope everyone here is happy and more importantly, healthy. Stay safe out there.
40 bottles of methadone!! How many milligrams?

^yeah, the cops don't seem to care at all.

surprised you get the bags instead of raw. with all that dormin in them. the raw is dirty with something too, but not nearly as cut as the bags. though sometimes those bags are fire. which is dangerous. when it usually takes two bags to get you high. then you pick up and taste a little out of one. just the bit on your tongue gets you high. imagine if you would have used without tasting. dead on the spot.

Honestly, if I had a raw connect, I'd be buying raw. I don't really mind the dorms because diphenhydramine has a synergistic relationship with opiates/opioids but would much rather have raw. I've been asking my main plugs but they don't seem willing to sell it. I use this spot to cop because of their consistency and because I've seen some messed up shit in my cooker from other spots, and many seem to use the same "formula." It leaves my cooker and cotton black and nasty. The spot I use there's barely anything left behind.

I wanted to say thanks for donating the wheel filters. I need to stop by the van and drop off like 2 big ass bags of old rigs so maybe I'll see if they still got em. You're doing good work trying to convince them to start giving those out.

40 bottles of methadone!! How many milligrams?
100mg each

Last edited:
I was at a 100mg when I was at my peak. I slowly got down to 20mg and stopped going to my clinic once I hit that.

cra didn't pass out the original 10 filters. they misplaced them and found them later. they are not interested in making the switch. people are gonna keep on shooting with cotton filters. i need time to think on it, but somehow i'm gonna get chicago to realize what a difference a micron filter makes versus a cotton. if the local needle exchange isn't on board with it, that will make it very difficult. i don't know what to do.

in the meantime, if anyone in the city of chicago knows about micron filters, wishes they could use them, but doesn't have access, let me know,

I'm back so I might hit you up on that. I don't plan on shooting dope but I do have some things I want to try.

^hey, @devilsgospel, will you ask for them and don't mention me? i want them to know people want them. if they can't find them, i'm always willing to share some of mine. i think that's ok because they are hr materials and not drugs (mod correct me if i'm wrong; last thing i wanna do is break rules). we could meet in the loop and i'd give you a dozen or do. i trust you not to grab me or anything crazy like that (plus i'm armed, duh). wheel filters for free; i'll sell you a sealed 10 pack of bd 1mm 30g ,5" needles for $5 so you can see they're worth it before buying a box of 100. i don't make money selling the pack for $5. maybe like 75 cents, maybe (which i'll more than lose giving you the filters for free, but i want people to be as safe as possible; i bought the filters to donate).

if what you are shooting is thick, you gotta pull it through a cotton filter (cra has the good ones), then push it through the wheel filter to blackload into the needle you're gonna shoot with (spend the money at a pharmacy to get bd brand; it will save you from track marks; the parmacy doesn't ask you for a script or id and ime they are perfectly nice to you as you buy them like you're buying tylenol). because i got the good 14mm, .22um pes ones that do a good job of filtering everything nasty out, but clog if your solution is too thick. 14mm hardly lose any drug to the wheel filter; the cotton steals way more from you. there is 4m,, but they're like $1.50 a piece (if they go on sale i'm gonna buy them up).

the cra does have 3cc leur-lok syringes with your choice of 1" or 1.5" 27g needles good for IM and wheel filtering, sterile water, pads, and clean cookers. plus narcan (don't say i'm not using opiates; i don't need the. keep a few ampules; you never know. plus they just hand them to you).

cra is a good resource to be connected with, even if they can be are a little nonprofit-y aka slow about getting you sample results back. they're really nice. and if you're ever in trouble -- the more people you know that know, the better. brandi and erica are nice. brandie can get a little mad sometimes even though she says she's not. still, she's an amazing, well intentioned girl. if i ever end up in trouble, i'd leave the alias of who i thought was gonna shoot me with cra. they got counseling too, though i've never used it except calling and having them talk to me for 10 minutes or so yo calm me down. they have more formal counseling too, for free.

free hiv and hep c testing too. pyrex meth pipes & crack pipes the truly do not shatter from any amount of heat; they're amazing.

i love rca, even though they frustrate me sometimes.

Last edited:
Anybody here watch The First 48 missing persons? It takes place in Chicago, they just found the college kid they were looking for he died of nitrous oxide asphyxiation. They found him in a storage closet at his frat house.

@devilsgospel , you don't have to buy sharps from me (at cost, no profit for me) to get free filters. in case that was confusing. the filters are free from me to you, no matter what. no mod came in and said that wasn't allowed, so i i think it is. if the exchange sharps works for you, that's great and you can get supplies 100 percent free from both cra and me. all i ask is you ask cra for filters so they know people want them.

we cannot trade drugs over bluelight though. the admins on owners have made that very clear to me and i am not going to disobey them.

I would think that's just good HR so I'm not worried about it. I really appreciate it that's all so nice of you. We'll certainly talk soon. If I go up there in the near future I plan to visit cra no matter what. I'm back in town already but won't have anything fun for a bit.

I know it hasn’t been very long, but would be a great time to request some microns from cra ...

get a easy, free aids and hep test while you’re there. and any paraphernalia you might need.