• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

bth is the us form in which you have the chance of real heroin.

There's definitely no fent in it. I haven't tested but it comes from a trusted source who has tested it. I don't IV and can't stand the taste smoked. It has a strong vinegary smell. You can also get powder dope without fent too but probably not off the street.

Anyone hit up any of the new dispensaries?

I went to Numed on North Ave and Moca (they used a ticket system) on Fullerton on the 2nd and both had sold out of bud and carts and only had edibles left for non-medical customers. I get top shelf weed for so cheap now that I'll never use them.

i dilly. like it more than iv morphine.

ever try pandas?

Last edited:
what's pandas?

you know you can get your stuff gastro spectrometer on the spot in chicago? at the mobile needle exchange. they have where and when posted online. you can give them a sample and they'll report back to you using a numbered system if you're at one of their pop-ups without the machine. i haven't actually ever done it. fuck did i mean to. i know it's all got fent in it. i've used their and dancesafe.org's test strips. even raw smelling and tasting like old school dope still comes up positive on those strips. i didn't bother using the strips when i fucked up and bought two bags. those bags actually lasted a bit of time like real dope. usually the corner boys' bags have the least real heroin.

i still think it's cool as fuck they got that machine and they're running whatever through it for people. dumb of me to have never brought them anything. i always felt like a wild animal there. they're cool and care, but they got all kinds of procedure you can feel stiff in the air. probably better after you get to know them. i wanted whatever i was there for and then back out immediately. they could tell and didn't try to hold you up. i'm gonna go there soon when i'm not in one of my manic phases and learn more about what they've got going on. when i'm not scared of them and then they won't be so on tiptoe with me.

chicago recovery alliance is what they're called (https://anypositivechange.org). they'll give you narcan and needles for free. needles for narcan and needles for needles. they got crack pipes that supposedly don't shatter so easy too, but i've never had one. fent strips. stuff like straws to attract the instranasal users. i left a single-use bacteriostatic water on the counter and it turned brown after a couple weeks. never seen a water bottle do that. and they got that machine. they probably try to hook you up with other resources depending where they can tell you're at. if you want, all you gotta say is this weird sequence like mothers maiden name, first of your last name, birth month or some string of info as a tag. they don't verify or question. they didn't make me show i'd or stay around for shit i didn't want to. i didn't feel like i could have gone in there and said "please help me," but that doesn't mean you can't.

went to a dispensary for the first time today. my first time in illinois, i've seen a few other states' efforts. dispensary 33, which is using the eventbrite ticket system for recreational users. med user are getting preference. which is a good thing. because it's definitely still adapting. when i went only flour was available to recreational users. seems like there arn't many dispensaries yet. like two main ones they don't have that many locations.

it wasn't crazy when i got there. when i rode by on my bike the first day to check it out, looked like trying to get weed sucked that day. with people waiting in a line out the door and have to check in once place then go wait in another.

i tried going to the one with sunny in the name yesterday. once at five in the morning because i couldn't sleep. they were not open yet. there was one other dude and a security person out there. wasn't opening for four hours. i happened to be passing by around noonand there was a line but not a huge one. i stopped and asked the security person if this was really it to get inside, but they had a deal with people waiting at the bar across the street using a paging system. a four hour wait go quoted to me.

with the ticket, i was immediately able to walk into the lobby, there was a seat open for me, and i didn't wait longer than 15 minutes before getting into the main buying part.

there was too many people in the buying part. the staff was friendly and the few i heard talking were knowledgeable. they were trying some apple system. maybe they were doing a good job and i wasn't with the program. for most of it, i wasn't sure where the queue was and felt kinda awkward walking around looking at the main bar because it wasn't clear if you were stepping in front of people. someone with a tablet ended up calling out my name after i'd been in there looking around for five, ten minutes. he took my order way too quick. if i hadn't heard his coworker explaining things to another couple. he asked what i wanted, and then without even presenting me options said "let's go with the x and y." i only had to make one modification to it and it was what i would have picked anyway. hadn't i already heard what was up by over listening, i'd have felt rushed. i got a c02+ dist cart. it wasn't cheap. think the .5g thing was $85 with taxes. the battery was $5. i heard a group getting three carts and the salesperson gave them one of the batteries gratis. pretty fucking expensive. this is one of the best carts i've had. realize not a ton can be concluded from that.

my day was good. i went to the dentist for the first time in a over a year. i waited so long because i moved and getting a new dentist sucks. i asked my old one for a referral and his office's answer was don't know anyone.

i'm trying to make this medicaid work me for a second before i get a job. probably get the job first, fucking fake system. i used my heath.gov insurance real quick in case it takes too long for the medicaid one to work out or its terrible. i was horrified. felt like i was in organ selling movie. i took a hit off that pen first even though i don't really smoke anymore. the place's name and stock branding was so fake feeling i was getting unsure the insurance website hadn't fucked up and sent me somewhere other than a dentist's. everything went fine. they were not thorough -- except pics; they took a billion pics -- but they did normal dentist stuff.

i got no cavities and no copay. paid for that plan almost twelve months before using it. only like eleven a month, so actually was still a good deal.

Last edited:
The recovery alliance in uptown does kinda have a weird vibe... Cool they have that machine. Reminds me I need to go grab a new needle exchange card

I never knew the exchanges had that kinda stuff going. I wish some of my old running buddies would've taken advantage of all those services.

what's pandas?

Slang for opana (oxymorphone). Even more rare and expensive than dillys. I get them from time to time when I want to treat myself :)

ah, word. i heard them called stop signs for a second. that was long ago and haven't heard them called anything since. or seen them. yeah, i snorted the 40mg er version when it first came out and was easily crushable. not all at once, obviously. good stuff. still prefer plugged ir dilaudid.

quite the treat you've chosen for yourself.

mobile needle exchange. they have where and when posted online

I should try this. how much do I give them for a sample? Do I get an actual copy of the results? want to make a bet it has no fent?

on 2nd thought after rereading I won't to that. No need to expose myself to that but I would be interested in having it done.

Last edited:
you don't have to give them much at all for a sample. way less than a one dose.

i don't know if you get a copy of the results because i haven't done it. i swear to fuck if i ever relapse i'm going to. but i know if you drop it off at a location where the machine currently isn't at, they assigned the sample a reference number and you can go online and find the results via that reference number. so it seems like they might have the capacity to provide you with some sort of written report.

do it! you don't have to expose yourself to have it done.

you don't have to give them much at all for a sample. way less than a one dose.

i don't know if you get a copy of the results because i haven't done it. i swear to fuck if i ever relapse i'm going to. but i know if you drop it off at a location where the machine currently isn't at, they assigned the sample a reference number and you can go online and find the results via that reference number. so it seems like they might have the capacity to provide you with some sort of written report.

do it! you don't have to expose yourself to have it done.

I'm definitely going to do that next time I return to Chicago, especially if for whatever reason I buy any dope again. I would think they would do it with any substance though right? I'd love to have one of those X pills I always see around there tested. God knows what that will be made of.

i would think they'd be fine testing drugs even if they are not suspected dope. when they explained it to me they didn't mention exclusions.

for all i know they're overwhelmed and there's a backlog. but i doubt it. again, that's not what they said to me. they have his awesome toy and i bet they would appreciate any legit opportunities to use it and generate some data. when i get home i'm gonna scour my apartment for any empty baggies. today and tomorrow they have testing stations close to downtown and offering on the spot results.

edit:
another reminder that i do not use heroin anymore. i cannot and will not help you score. please do not message me about it.

Last edited:
Did the fent kill all my old school posters? I left Chicago in ‘18 and haven’t been back since, but seems like fent is EVERYWHERE and it’s a sad sad thing.

I'm so glad I've been off of drugs for so long that I don't even know what people are talking about in this thread half the time.

Good to hear puke 👍 I don't think I could manage to get through life without drugs. As far as opiates, I limit my usage to 2-3 days a week - mostly pharms but occasionally smoke #3. I pay good money and don't get anything with fent in it.

I figured it'd probably suck plus I don't really wanna get back in the habit of snorting pills/dope.

I figured it'd probably suck plus I don't really wanna get back in the habit of snorting pills/dope.

I feel you man. Sadly I'm moving right back to Chi in a few months and my clean time will probably take a hit. People sell dope right in front of my best friend's house and I see him quite a bit.

Just eat it snorting it is a waste. Only pain pill worth snorting is a roxy or OC

opanas and dillys are only good snorted.

I feel you man. Sadly I'm moving right back to Chi in a few months and my clean time will probably take a hit. People sell dope right in front of my best friend's house and I see him quite a bit.

so much fent these days, you're going to be disappointed.