• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

hey, @LIE495. i had that one gram slip up begging of october. it brought me nothing but mania, depression, and pain. haven’t used since. down to .5mgs of ativan a day. will finish the taper soon. restless as fuck. determined to stay the course.

how about yourself?

that’s no way to talk about your fellow human beings.
I'm hanging in there. Got myself stuck back in the loop again. I ended up meeting a friend/plug and i been off to the races since. I'm going to get myself back on the don program after the holidays. I always was a good client at the clinic and they always treated me fairly. Hope my old counselor is still working there since he was a great person to deal with and always looked out for me. I will need to get off the benzos before i do this. One reason i been holding off going. I'm glad you are determined to keep your plan going. I wish you nothing but the best!

Hell yeah man... Was hard to track down this thread. Speaking of tracks, my arms...neck, stomach, feet (!!!) look horrible. what the FUCK, Ive been wasting all my money on crack or powder, h when avail, and pot. Anyway, lots of fiendy needle'y days. Hours of straight shooting (crack). I need to settle down. Im going to end up overdoing it sometime. No doubt...

We need ALL of team nod here in order to properly assemble, haha ;) -nod on.
Extremely old post but Dam I thought I was the only one who resorted to tearing my stomach up neck to scary lol but fingers palms penis legs now if I get a drop of blood mixed I have 4mins to hit other wise the shot is done.

caved last night. only got two dimes, as opposed to a gram ...

[already gone]

green tape on one side. clear tape on the other. like duct tape stuck to packaging tape.

was on acid and rode my bike. my phone wouldn't turn on because of low battery or the cold. took me a while to find the right place.

my raw connect said he's out of the life. good for him.

Last edited:
could have sworn i only used one of those two bags yesterday. couldn’t find the other anywhere. apartment got clean in result. eventually i got a trash bag and started emptying my trash can. figured if i found two empty bags, i’d know i used both. found both bags. one was full. thefuck. how did i accidentally throw a bag of dope away.

i’ll tell you how. smoking etizolam.

I used post here on rare occasion but mostly lurk back when team nod was in full force. Poor thread has been drained of its life-blood.

quit opiates for a few years and don't really fuck with H much anymore although occasionally I'll get a few grams of good gear and chip on it for awhile. I mostly just stick to eating oxy - mbox 30s and 80mg ocs that are crush-able.

^ Hydro, I see you joined in 2007 but I don't remember ever seeing you post in the Chicago dope thread. How were the bags? Hopefully you got some good dope in the mix. The street scene must be awful I'd imagine with all the cheap fent going around.

the bags were actually good. high that lasted like real dope. i wasn't supposed to do them. for shame.

today i rode the bus four times in two hours. the third transfer is not free. starts over at $2.25.

Anyone ever get the American flag taped bags? I was going through some old shit the other day and found one (empty) stuck in the secret compartment of this statue I have. Damn that was like 2 years ago when I still lived in IL right near the city.

Last edited:
na. most bags are a translucent colored with a staple. sometimes clear bags with a logo like batman are dual taped. like duct tape pleased against packing tape.i assume because that’s harder for lower lever dope boys to open without messing up the bag.

those sealed batman bags were not ultra strong, but had more heroin than fent. which makes them my favorite chicago non-raw bags to date. good bags for my last hurrah. i got them over a month ago so i’m sure they’re gone.

frustrating crack is white in chicago. i’m sure if i looked hard enough I could find the yellowish stuff that snaps when you break it, but i’m not trying to get back into that. Zonxx said the yellow is a different way of making it with ammonia. I’ve never tried base, but i have a hard time believing it’s better than rigid yellow crack. if you know high level dealers in cinci — after you prove your not 5-0 — yellow was east to get.

chicago drugs are just ok. which is fine. 2020 i’m done with then.

Last edited:
na. most bags are a translucent colored with a staple. sometimes clear bags with a logo like batman are dual taped. like duct tape pleased against packing tape.i assume because that’s harder for lower lever dope boys to open without messing up the bag.

those sealed batman bags were not ultra strong, but had more heroin than fent. which makes them my favorite chicago non-raw bags to date. good bags for my last hurrah. i got them over a month ago so i’m sure they’re gone.

frustrating crack is white in chicago. i’m sure if i looked hard enough I could find the yellowish stuff that snaps when you break it, but i’m not trying to get back into that. Zonxx said the yellow is a different way of making it with ammonia. I’ve never tried base, but i have a hard time believing it’s better than rigid yellow crack. if you know high level dealers in cinci — after you prove your not 5-0 — yellow was east to get.

Yeah it was always hit or miss, but I liked being able to just go to the block (or my one dude's house) and leave a few minutes later with anything my junkie heart desired. Maybe 1 out of 5 times it would be stupid fire and a little on the heavy side. I remember the batch I got before the bags with the red white n blue tape was insanely good. Small resealable bags with either spades or clubs all over. Anything I've ever gotten in tinfoil & tape was absolute garbage though.

South Florida shit though...fuck. Always tan dope with little to no fent and soap bar crack/fishscale coke. I was spoiled there but it ended up fucking me immensely. Plus the commute to the traphouse was long and frustrating.

first legal day of cannabis today. but it's a mess. it's reservation only because the lines are out the door, you can make a reservation the day before, so you have to show up at 7am.

and i couldn't figure any of this out by phone call because no one answered. pot is a stupid drug but i figured i'd try it for the novelty. never mind.

yesterday i found delivery dilaudid hookup. very fair prices too. he's gotts wait for the next script fill, and pills are never yours in your hand, but this a reliable hookup so i figure it'll work. edit: and what do you know, it never amounted to anything. for the best.

Last edited:
first legal day of cannabis today. but it's a mess. it's reservation only because the lines are out the door, you can make a reservation the day before, so you have to show up at 7am.

and i couldn't figure any of this out by phone call because no one answered. pot is a stupid drug but i figured i'd try it for the novelty. never mind.

yesterday i found delivery dilaudid hookup. very fair prices too. he's gotts wait for the next script fill, and pills are never yours in your hand, but this a reliable hookup so i figure it'll work.

My dad couldn't get into his company's parking lot today because it was 2 blocks from the dispensary and the line went about 3.

My friend who still lives near the city spent $130 on 2 prerolls and an eighth.

I'm not too upset about not living in Illinois anymore.

Reactions: dsd

The Batman bags with the white stop sign tape on them? I got them in like summer 17 alot and they'd mix up neon green and was super Sandy in the spoon wasn't too bad but they were mixing some weird shit in there lol

I may be confusing this with Miami but I got this shit in capsules before that was cut with like tapentadol or something. Burned like fuck to snort and would give the weirdest psychedelic nod. I remember doing a maintenance job at an outdoor party and I nodded out in my car and missed the entire thing but I dreamt I was up doing shit. So weird.

it is against the rules. but i'd give a vague answer once they are in my hand. i haven't gotten them yet. dilly is a unicorn. i believe this guy, but we'll see. he says the guy needs to fill his monthly script again.

The Batman bags with the white stop sign tape on them? I got them in like summer 17 alot and they'd mix up neon green and was super Sandy in the spoon wasn't too bad but they were mixing some weird shit in there lol
different. not sandy. i bet batman logo bags are popular.

Not exactly "sandy" perse, but a lot of residue in the spoon afterwards.. I'd say they were probably being cut with green xanax bars.

dilly is a unicorn

Is that because you shoot them? I can get them but would have to pay way more ( 8mg / 5 = $$) than what I do for my oxy's, I just wasn't that impressed (insufflated) and I prefer to just crush and eat which is a complete waste with those.

Speaking of unicorns. I tried some BTH today for the first time. Chased the dragon. Nice but not for my tastes. I'll stick with my #3 when I get a hankering to smoke which isn't very often anymore.

Last edited:
Man I've been getting decent dope lately.. on the methadone though so only use once in a while. Crack not so good, just been really smoking weed and popping bars/etizolam. I miss my PCP shit is nowhere to be found my old people don't be fucking with it anymore, I still fuck around with the ketamone when I can but nothing like smoking a leaf blunt.

Anyone hit up any of the new dispensaries?

bth is the us form in which you have the chance of real heroin.

i dilly. like it more than iv morphine.

Anyone hit up any of the new dispensaries?
i went the first day to check out the chaos. like last nights were down the street and one of them is using something like ticketmater for admission. this morning the tickets were sold out almost immediately. i’m gonna ride by a few after brunch to see what’s going on.

Last edited: