• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

It's funny, I unapologetically shop on my lunch breaks because I often eat lunch at home and I live 3 minutes away from my shopping spot. I'm not sure why I got into the habit.

I think I just like the cover of being in a company van plus there are better hiding spots in the van - I can take the dash apart and put it back together with the work taped up and hidden in like 15 seconds. It's possible in my car and I really should just use my vehicle and go after work but I kind of look at it like a chore and I wanna be done with those when I get off work.

There are dope boys on my block but it's fucking garbage. To put a cherry on top of that situation we've had a falling out or 2... or 7...

Cops also seem to find it odd that I live out there as if my sole purpose to live there is to be close to the drugs. Not so, this is where I found the nicest/biggest house for the least amount of cash. I don't know the exact story but it was recently renovated by the state (or county)or using state(or county)funding specifically for section 8. That didn't work out so the bank owned it, then dreamtown(?) owned it and sold it for pretty much pennies to me. I just wish my yard was bigger. Unfortunately my habit is gobbling up my extra $ otherwise I'd buy the empty lot next door. Riveting story I know.

Last edited:
Well back to the bullshit my dealer with the fire 24/7 said he'd be gone for the weekend and Wednesday phone still off... Oh well they come and they go I still have a bit of hope hell turn it back on eventually n is just taking a long vacation but hmm who knows :( what a life we live guys huh

Heads up chi-peeps.

Its that time of year again where the temperature rises and so does the violence. The police are on a friggin rampage. I've never EVER seen them this deep.

I counted 19 of them yesterday from the time I got off on Independence to the time I got back on the Cicero ramp. Barricaded streets, cars pulled over everywhere, giant truck paddy wagons, ambushed pedestrians, etc etc. Be cautious y'all.

Good thing I saw this, was gonna take a ride myself out by independence later but I think I'll save it for another day.

any one seen this super hard, pure grey, raw going around on south side? i’ll post a pic soon as i’m off the train. will drop it off for mass spectro testing tonight but it takes then a day or two for the results.

looks like grey death we had in cinci years back, but i heard u47 is long gone.

it’s actually not as hard as i first thought ...

[what]

still pretty hard relative to most of the raw i’ve copped in chicago. would be soft by cinci standards, which usually needs to be cut up with a razor.

up until five minutes ago i’d only snorted, smoked, and plugged dope. have sharps and micron filters because coke, k, and pcp analogs are best iv. so i just did my first shot of dope.

4/5 stars. would do again.

wish i had some rock or soft to give it a bit of umph. my source for soft clean enough to shoot is out and i didn’t think about hard until now and i’m not taking the train again.

Last edited:

1E68FB61-48B7-4AC4-9E69-D10C67F2DAE0.jpeg

still pretty hard relative to most of the raw i’ve copped in chicago. would be soft by cinci standards, which usually needs to be cut up with a razor.

up until five minutes ago i’d only snorted, smoked, and plugged dope. have sharps and micron filters because coke, k, and pcp analogs are best iv. so i just did my first shot of dope.

wish i had some rock or soft to give it a bit of umph. my source for soft clean enough to shoot is out and i didn’t think about hard until now and i’m not taking the train again.
What is that supposed to be? Heroin? Meth? Coke?

that would be some crazy looking meth or coke. it’s fentadope. it’s just pc instead of dormin bags. not sure exactly what opiates are in it but i submitted a piece for lab testing so i’ll know in a couple days.

and i change my mind about shooting. will never shoot coke or dope again. will still shoot k from time to time because that’s the only way it’s worthwhile and won’t kill me.

that would be some crazy looking meth or coke. it’s fentadope. it’s just pc instead of dormin bags. not sure exactly what opiates are in it but i submitted a piece for lab testing so i’ll know in a couple days.

and i change my mind about shooting. will never shoot coke or dope again. will still shoot k from time to time because that’s the only way it’s worthwhile.
Well, i would be careful with stuff looking like that.
Probably you'd have to keep me like 2 days in withdrawals before i'd shoot shit looking like that.

not sure what you mean. i’ve gotten grey raw all across midwest. it’s certainly cut with some synthetic opiate, but all dope is these days — no matter the color.

is safer than those little staple or tape bags with too much powder that wildly varies in potency.

not sure what you mean. i’ve gotten grey raw all across midwest. it’s certainly cut with some synthetic opiate, but all dope is these days — no matter the color.

is safer than those little staple or tape bags with too much powder that wildly varies in potency.
I'm from Europe we don't have the fentanyl train here.
Never seen stuff like dat.

word. got the lab results back. is inositol, mannitol, 5 percent heroin, 5 percent fentanyl. of course that doesn’t even out and it just feels like fent. gonna toss it. not worth being sick over.

word. got the lab results back. is inositol, mannitol, 5 percent heroin, 5 percent fentanyl. of course that doesn’t even out and it just feels like fent. gonna toss it. not worth being sick over.
What is this shit?
Sounds like US dope truly is pure shit.
It's terrible what war on drugs has done.
I feel for you guys, the fentanyl is terrible.
I once did fentanyl like substance, U-47700 and i was clinically dead for a while.
It's not even super strong compared to fentanyl.
Okay, so 5% fentanyl sounds really fucking strong. Like, you do 50mg shot and you'd do 2.5mgs of fentanyl, which can be deadly shot for somebody.
Sounds terrible. Holy shit it's bad i have read stuff here but i didn't know it's that bad.

1E68FB61-48B7-4AC4-9E69-D10C67F2DAE0.jpeg

Yuck, I've never seen dope that looked like that.

You have access to a lab that tells you percentage of an absolute value or ratios relative to each other?

What is this shit?

That's typical for all heroin cuts, just about everywhere, and also the appearance of that grey fentadope looks good/normal. I haven't seen the old school regular brown heroin #4 in years.

Last edited:
Whatsup ChiTown ppl, I haven't been on in a while but I'm glad the thread is crackin' again. I haven't been on in months, I like the new BL forum banner although Im sure its no longer new, just new to me.

Random Thought: Although I get solid stuff nowadays, 90% of the H (if you can call you that) on the market the last couple years would of been considered bunk dope in comparison to what was around back in 2014. After synthetics flooded the market, what the market is today is tragic. I truly think the figures the HIDTA and DEA annual reports for Chicago under estimate how much regular H has disappeared. Off the top of my head, their saying its roughly 50% of whats on the street is fent. Its more like 85% Fent : 15% H

When fent first came around it wasn't a big deal, fent being mixed in properly made stuff have more of a punch. But when it started being solid as H soley by itself, the very short hold time and its lack of euphoria, as well the significant increase in tolerance while trying to chase that little amount of euphoria has killed ppl. Caused habits to be more expensive, and cause it continues to depress breathing whether they feel the euphoria or not. While chasing that high its more lethal.
I cant even blame fent for everything cause it has its pro's but some of this shit on the street isnt even fent, some synthetic shit that will feel initially okay and wear off in 15 mins and leave you sicker than before, weird shit many ppl i know have come across. Especially that cheap soft pink shit flooding the streets.

*End Rant*

Much love stay safe

I'm from Europe we don't have the fentanyl train here.
Never seen stuff like dat.

Back before fentanyl was in dope it wasn't that uncomment to come across grey confirmed diamorphine in America. Most of my dope was tan, brown or beige but I have seen grey. This was 15yrs ago before fent was a problem. It was usually pretty good stuff.

I was at a 100mg when I was at my peak. I slowly got down to 20mg and stopped going to my clinic once I hit that.
How did you feel jumping off at 20mgs? I was at 90 and I'm now down to 35 and trying to get off it. I do a little d only once in a while now.

Long time no post I have one question for hydro I thought I read about u sending dope somewhere or using a kit to test wuts in ur Blows maybe I read wrong?? or could u really either send ur dope for testing or using something to test it. Lately I've been getting these black bags sometimes pink blue huge bags big customer base would really love to know wuts in my shit.