Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

neither

neither again

It's brown powder from the middle east.

That's the best shit you can get.

People say middle eastern brown but to be technically correct it's Afghani brown.

You said you pay good money and I believe you.
How does it taste when you smoke it?

you know you can get your stuff gastro spectrometer on the spot in chicago? at the mobile needle exchange

Hey Hydro, I'm looking to have a couple samples tested this week. I don't see anything about testing on their website. Do you have anymore info? Curious if results are available online. Thanks.

^here’s where they are throughout week.

any location that offers on the spot testing says “We offer spectrometer drug checking (ACDC-RT) at this site.”

six months or so they told me they can take samples at any location and give you the results via a reference number. i don’t know more than that.

website says ...

“Alliance for Collaborative Drug Checking — Real Time
CRA provides real-time drug checking using spectrometer machines and fentanyl test strips. This helps identify if heroin, pills, methamphetamine, cocaine, MDMA or other drugs have been adulterated with fentanyl. Combined with substance use management counseling, drug checking can prevent overdoses. We can test packaging and cookers that have only been used once. Spectrometry testing is currently only available during 6 outreach locations; fentanyl test strips are available at all of our locations.”

you can call them with questions. i called before the first time to make sure i didn’t have to sit through a presentation or anything for the narcan.

north chicago and the bermuda triangle are connected. i swear to fuck. i've only lived here for a year or two, but i know the city. until i go north. it's so weird. i thought i was gonna die on some space planet. even the people look weird. my gps goes bonkers. i'm trembling. i'm so happy to be home. i could kiss the ground. what are people doing up there. all electronics fail. it's so strange.

i'm never meeting up with a north chicago girl again. i'm lucky i made it back alive. it smells like cookies up there. like some giant Michaels that traverses the universe.

@White_Rose do you know what i'm talking about? what the fuck are they doing up there?

Last edited:
my youngest brother just left nyc due to rumors it was going to be put under quarantine. my dad called and asked me if i was willing to leave chicago. when i said no, he made me promise to at least go to the grocery store and buy three weeks worth of food in case i ended up trapped in my apartment. all i have in my fridge is some film. there were blueberries, but i ate them today.

somone else told me they were ordering toilet paper on amazon because people went to the grocery store and bought it all.

no one in this city shakes hands anymore. everyone is shoulder bumping instead.

hey White_Rose. hope you are not fleeing the city in fear of quarantine. lakefront trail is too nice to abandon. even if they've let some of it break off and drift away into the lake.

you notice how the fountain at grant park has been drained. what's up with that? maybe it's a winter thing.

tomorrow i'm gonna bring a water bottle and pour it in. dasani, wouldn't want to waste drinking water.

Last edited:
Nope I'm here for good or bad.
Know that you have a hole here in the wall if the shit hits the fan, hydro ;)
Stay safe and "Don't Panic!" (Douglas Adams)

we can hang out and fly kerbal missions. hey, if everyone starts dying at least the mup won't be so crowded. kidding, i love swerving around drunk pedestrians and clueless tourists. i wonder how many selfies i'm the background blur in.

Last edited:
hey, i got a bottle of samples i'm bring in sudnay. i'm meeting with a counselor and donating a bag wheel filters for them helping me out. none of it's street dope since i haven't done that in months, but i'll be able to report back if these vendors are selling what they say that are,

hey, i got a bottle of samples i'm bring in sudnay. i'm meeting with a counselor and donating a bag wheel filters for them helping me out. none of it's street dope since i haven't done that in months, but i'll be able to report back if these vendors are selling what they say that are,

Found filters over there? I'm moving back so maybe you could point out some good places for me for needles/filters etc

no, they only have cotton filters. i ordered wheel filter online to give to them. mot many, because they are expensive.

anyone know why all the post offices were closed in chicago today. every post office, all day. they still delivered mail. i asked the mailwoman about it, and she had no idea. the wait time to call usps is one hour, so i'm not waiting that long for an answer.

i had an ebay item sell, and luckily it met the requirements to be mailed by blue box (if your package weighs under 10 ounces and is using a prepaid slip, you can deposit it in a blue box, assuming it fits in the slot).

edit:
got yet another message, so a reminder ... i will not help you score dope in chicago. this is for my safety and yours.

Last edited:
i dropped off samples at CRA today. i did it all wrong, which what they fuck why didn't they provide instructions on how to prepare the samples on their website, but still we'll see what results come back.

Last edited:
yo CRA can be chill as fuck sometimes. i told the girl who talked to me when i was feeling down to let me know if they want something other than wheel flitters when i can make occasional donations, and she she said she'd let me know what people were asking for so i can make sure i buy the right stuff to help them out.

cpd, i just mean filters and stuff. i don't give CRA anything illegal. they are a legit nonprofit and obviously wouldn't take donations of anything illegal.

they wouldn't let anyone in the bus yesterday, but companies gotta be wary of the corona virus. and CRA is a company, even if one designed for social good.

Last edited:
i got results from the CRA. unfortunately i did not have any heroin samples. still, you can see the results here.

the only one that was from chicago is the cocaine, which came back as cocaine. it was obtained from a posh, expensive dealer not a dope boy. i had a falling out with that dealer, which is fine, because cocaine is terrible for you.

it would be cool if one of you who still uses street heroin would submit some and report back. i'm not buying any only to test it.

Last edited:
Are you guys worried about getting sick? Dope is so dirty with how many people touch it and hide it in parts of their body.

I always thought it was cool how in the east coast area you guys have dope in glassine bags with brand stamps I wonder why the rest of the country doesn’t do that