• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Chemical difference between benzodiazepines and zopiclone (z-drugs)?

They said it was non-addictive

Most drugs they bring out to replace other ones, they say are not addictive, including heroin, Bayer said it's a safe alternative version of morphine, in the olden days when it could be bought over the counter

"Bayer marketed heroin across the country as a non-addictive pain medication. Until the 1920s, it was prescribed to adults and children as cold medicine and for other pains"

Oh and you edited your post while I was busy with my response above! Wicked and evil! :ROFLMAO:

May I ask a dumb question? How is it the responsibility of the pharmaceutical industry to save people from injecting or abusing a drug? Matter of fact and if these forums are anything to go by: they actually go out of their way to try and ensure that this doesn't happen (or make it very difficult to accomplish anyway).

The argument here (well my argument anyway) is NOT that they're NOT out to make money. They are. There's no doubt about that. But to suggest that they make addictive substances simply to stay ahead of the game is ludicrous to me. I think you're getting them confused with street dealers!

With regard to OxyNEO® (note the registered trademark symbol! :ROFLMAO: ): it was a reformulation of OxyContin® into a version with tamper-resistant properties and to make good on the promise of it being controlled or extended release to be taken only every 12 hours. What more do you want? :ROFLMAO:

As for curing cancer: well if you do get cancer, and after you've been to one of your Ayurvedic doctors, rest assured that Fentanyl (or another terrible, horrible, wicked, and evil opioid) will be made available to you for pain (courtesy of big pharma.)! :ROFLMAO:
it isn't. But their promotion of the drug to ppl who really dont need it led to many to addiction. Yes heroin was another fumble. They do it to make a profit. As far as your "wicked and evil" references go i would have to say the drugs arent evil. ppl are evil.
I disagree with this on a different level. Restricting the goods is what caused the problem to get out of control. oxycontin does have merit or use but i think the ppl that sell the stuff have a profit agenda not helping ppl.
Heroin should be legal, oxycodone should be legal, cocaine and opium should be legal. if all these things werent restricted they wouldnt have the power to deny you these things. its not a courtesy of big pharma its control.

case and point: if they didnt restrict and promote these things a lot of problems would cease. (i suppose i mean the whole system--big pharma, the medical profession, health canada or the FDA etc.)

lets look at this from another perspective. Cancer is something that has become more prominent in our society since we started eating all these processed sugars and foods. Then they "treat" the cancer they created with drugs that make you sick and addicted. but lets say we got ourselves a case of cancer anyways (in a system where these companies and governments didnt exist as we know them). If those drugs arent restricted you could treat your own pain. if big pharma didnt exist morphine still would. and you would be able to obtain in easily in a world not run by these people. Also all kinds of anticancer herbs exist. I think we would have done fine without them. Its an illusion that we need all these things. problems created by problems created by problems made a situation where it seems we need all these drugs and machines. we don't. We made ourselves sick with our diet, poor lifestyle choices and lack of exercise, add onto that the pharmaceuticals and fluoride in our water. we are looking at some pretty sick and docile folks. thanks govt, thanks big pharma!

Now we are in a dependent state. We depend on the very things that make us weak and sick.

sorry if my message came out a little funny, i just woke up and im groggy lol

The below (2020) study I hope will be of interest to some (and surprise, surprise, actually on topic! :ROFLMAO: ).

The above part of a larger study.

Also found the studies below but that are unfortunately dated (although dated as they may be seem to go some way in validating more recent research).