• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cheap vaporizer. Can be poisonous

prozapro

Greenlighter
I want to buy a vaporizer for 15 euros. I don't expect much from him. even vapors. Only burning. Only so that discreetly ignites the medical MJ and that the wind does not disturb. You can always give it back if I don't like it. Only is there a danger that I may get poisoned, can the plastic really burn? Vaporizer is a fake snoop doog blister
or still thinking about Harmony Pen

Last edited:
Generalizing here but, cheap anything nowadays usually means someone, somewhere cut some serious corners in the manufacture process. I’d be wary of lead/heavy metals in the element. Plus it just won’t last. You’ll be buying more of them when the crappy batteries hold no charge, etc.

But do what you can do, glad to hear you’re trying to vape instead of smoke, at least for an occasional break.

Not cheap but DaVinci Ascent or S&BMighty (german made) are both great. Had my Ascent for 4 years now, constant use for 2 people and still going strong. I did just have to replace the power supply ($12), but she’s a keeper.

Seriously, I have been through those cheaper pens and they are rife with various quality issues, making me wonder about bad materials within.
You could also try edibles like firecrackers or brownies, etc., as an alternate.

Salutations ProzaPro,

Material selection is a much more acute problem in slow/steady thermostatic scenarios where design decisions can seriously impact ritual too, which in turn may lead to problematic consumption profiles (like when seeking the ultimate monster toke, for example)... In comparison a pulse-mode "1-Hitter" that ain't overpowered might prove being a more rational option.

After all it's already been done before, just not yet!! ?