• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Cheap 4-Fluorococaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemismersz95

Greenlighter
Hello guys, please ignore my bad english.

So yesterday I found an European RC website where they are selling 4-Fluorococaine for 4 euros(5$) per gram. Okay,I feel like it’s too good to be true for this price, since the real 4-FC is very rare and expensive to manufacture. What do u guys think? Are they selling the real thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, please ignore my bad english.

So yesterday I found an European RC website where they are selling 4-Fluorococaine for 4 euros(5$) per gram. Okay,I feel like it’s too good to be true for this price, since the real 4-FC is very rare and expensive to manufacture. What do u guys think? Are they selling the real thing?
99.9% certain that it's a scam...just a cursory Google search on research chems brings up a torrent of some legit...and mostly scam sites...if there is a market for RC's then there's an equal incentive to rip people off by unscrupulous scammers.
You can check reddit for vendor reviews....of you csnt find a majority of glowing feedback or no feedback then its likely a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
@nemismersz95 I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here by assuming you're not connected with that site and are just a new member somewhat ignorant of our 'no sources' rule. Therefore, I've just deleted the link from your post with no warning points applied. Please familiarise yourself with the site rules before posting again.

Anyway, I agree with @Ballz_Trippington that this site is definitely a scam. They list various substances that are just not available anymore and list 3-fpm and 3F-phenmetrazine as two different substances at totally different prices. They also list phenmetrazine as a research chemical. Utter bollocks...

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.