• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
I should probably buy some gear, get some maps, make a plan....

I was seriously considering just driving to a random spot and just walking off into the woods with no plan or particular direction... pretty sure people go missing like that.

BK38

Staff member
I should probably buy some gear, get some maps, make a plan....

I was seriously considering just driving to a random spot and just walking off into the woods with no plan or particular direction... pretty sure people go missing like that.

I'd think identification would be the primary concern. Wrong mushroom will fuck you up.

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
I'd think identification would be the primary concern. Wrong mushroom will fuck you up.
oh for sure, I thinking of it more like a hike because I'm assuming the chances of finding a cube are extremely low.

also those stronger exotic shroom strains kinda scare me anyways, non-cubes

I've had weird scary effects from shrooms before, like fainting/blacking out, so "temporary paralysis" sounds like a bad time to me

sounds like a fun new hobby to me, obviously one that requires restraint and discipline

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member

found a massive bug

does anybody know what the fuck that little thing is on my BL page? It's static on the page, doesn't move and won't go away.

this is a game breaking bug, this website is unplayable!

BK38

Staff member
oh for sure, I thinking of it more like a hike because I'm assuming the chances of finding a cube are extremely low.

also those stronger exotic shroom strains kinda scare me anyways, non-cubes

I've had weird scary effects from shrooms before, like fainting/blacking out, so "temporary paralysis" sounds like a bad time to me

sounds like a fun new hobby to me, obviously one that requires restraint and discipline

Yeah, I've only ever had a good/enlightening time with psilocybin personally. I have gone picking in Australia, but with a local guy who liked to trip. Made a big ol' vat of some crazy potent tea. Good times.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I just impulse bought a keychain-sized hardware wallet for crypto-currencies because it is more stealthy and secure t online wallets.

But I don’t own any cryptocurrencies...

I have only used cryptocurrencies for one purpose.

Tomorrow i’ll no doubt have to buy some cryptocurrency to test my new hardware wallet.

The minimum order on my crypto-currency exchange for lowest fee rate is $300.

$300 is also the minimum order size for .... you can see where this is going...

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member

found a massive bug

does anybody know what the fuck that little thing is on my BL page? It's static on the page, doesn't move and won't go away.

this is a game breaking bug, this website is unplayable!

I see this periodically, no idea what it is. It's quite strange. Next time I see it, I'm going to to remember to open Chrome developer tools and inspect element so I can figure out what the fuck it.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Indeed. Something is very wrong here. Your whole theme is black and it's not February. Your account settings must be screwed up. ;)

That's all I got, lame jokes. I have no idea what it is. :)