Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Honestly right now. She has me beat, and is still doing it, and even flirting with my best friend. C'mon people that's just raw

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I'm so done man. People just don't understand. They really don't. They try to give advise and I respect that. But i'm getting slammed people it hurts, what else am I supposed to do. People are deleting me on facebook because of her. I didn't even do anything wrong. It was over a fucking bullshit lie someone told her now she wants to ruin me I guess. Fuck it

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Now you see why I wanted to commit suicide in the past....

Dude, you can't go through life letting other people affect you so much that you'd consider suicide because of how they treat you. You gotta have your own internal self-worth. Otherwise you're just giving someone else power over you.

I mean I understand, my ex wife (12 years together) was horrible to me, abusive, made me feel worthless, physically and mentally assaulted me regularly. I gave her the power for many years, but eventually realized the only way to take my own power back was to remove her from my life. I had to forgive her, for me, not for her. Don't get me wrong, fuck her, I won't ever talk to her again, she took $12,000 from me in the divorce, too, even though I supported her financially even after we split up, and through our whole marriage, and we don't have any kids. I won't tell HER that I forgive her. But until I let it go and stopped thinking about it, I was consumed by hatred and rage and it made my life shitty. Until I let that go, she still had power over me. I never think about her anymore except when reflecting on that period of my life, and my life is 100 times better because of it.

That is my real advice, and I am trying to be helpful.

Last edited:

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
everyone has their own battles cox, I sure as hell do, too

I hesitate to call myself suicidal but I have certainly pondered it for almost 10 years now

last thing I would do is let some people on the internet effect me to that point

I humbly march on with all the bullshit I deal with

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
I'll always be cool with you man. I want to get high, but if I do anything it will cause me to doing something dumb
I feel ya coxenormous, I’ve been there bro. I talked to the witch and we could put you up for week or so at the creek. You only live across the way in Indiana from Cincinnati area. We’ll scoop you up If you need us to?

🧙‍♂️

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
Here you go man.

Nectar of the Gods.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I feel ya coxenormous, I’ve been there bro. I talked to the witch and we could put you up for week or so at the creek. You only live across the way in Indiana from Cincinnati area. We’ll scoop you up If you need us to?

🧙‍♂️
That sound fun actually. I like getting to know new people especially when you're friends with them online. I'd be down for that. Im just worried Id be a pain in the ass