• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I'm about to call the fake police because this video is fake as shit
Like I said I took 2 xanax bars and can hardly walk, she thought I was drunk. And when she told me to tell the time. I was playing smartass with her. @Snafu of the Forest so don't come at sideways me for bullshit. because I do copyright music, but not my own damn sense of humor. I'm uploading the normal video now so Snafu can see what really went went down

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Like I said I took 2 xanax bars and can hardly walk, she thought I was drunk. And when she told me to tell the time. I was playing smartass with her. @Snafu of the Forest so don't don't me for a copyright because I do copyright music, but not my own damn sense of humor
y u take 2 bars? that isn't fun at all. just makes me do stupider stuff like eat more bars

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
Like I said I took 2 xanax bars and can hardly walk, she thought I was drunk. And when she told me to tell the time. I was playing smartass with her. @Snafu of the Forest so don't come at sideways me for bullshit. because I do copyright music, but not my own damn sense of humor. I'm uploading the normal video now so Snafu can see what really went went down
wait so your mom was going to call the police on you for walking in drunk... but you were actually just on 4mg of xanax, which she was cool with, so she decided to take a video of you?

honestly she doesn't seem mad or the type of woman that's about to call the police... at all

trust me my mom has called the cops on me several times, it's not cool like that - nor would she ever film it, she usually thought I was about to kill myself or something

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
wait so your mom was going to call the police on you for walking in drunk... but you were actually just on 4mg of xanax, which she was cool with, so she decided to take a video of you?

honestly she doesn't seem mad or the type of woman that's about to call the police... at all
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She was recording a vid for evidence to the police. No she didn't know I was on xanax

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
The Police already came. Here's the foll scoop my Mom gave me 9mg Xanax last night. She doesn't take them like I do. How I take them will fuck you up extremely. She thought I was drunk and was going to make a video to show police, But when they found out they WERE HER xanax! She changed her story. God damn peoplple

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Sometimes things that sound like Bullshit is actually the Golden Truth, just know the whole story first

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
The Police already came. Here's the foll scoop my Mom gave me 9mg Xanax last night. She doesn't take them like I do. How I take them will fuck you up extremely. She thought I was drunk and was going to make a video to show police, But when they found out they WERE HER xanax! She changed her story. God damn peoplple

Hey bro, I'm just being real with you. I really don't think your mom gave you 9mg of xanax and then filmed you being high and gave it to the police.

That doesn't make any sense brother.

I think something else happened.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Hey bro, I'm just being real with you. I really don't think your mom gave you 9mg of xanax and then filmed you being high and gave it to the police.

That doesn't make any sense brother.

I think something else happened.
You still have it wrong.
Scene 1: Mom Gives me Xanax
Scene 2: I take the Xanax (After being told to take 1 at a tim)
I took all 3.
Scene 3: My Mom doesn't know what being zooted on xanax looks like so she thought I was drunk (She doesn't like drunk people in her house)
Scene 4 She saw me stumbling up drive way and grabs her phone.
Scene 5: I walk in door she confronts for how drunk I am.
Scene 6: I deny it
Scene 7: She tells me to tell the time
Scene 8: I decide to be a smartass and tell the time
Scene 9: I mute the (Mute) of being cussed out and close the door
She called the police over being tipsy off Liquor not the Xanax she game me

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
You still have it wrong.
Scene 1: Mom Gives me Xanax
Scene 2: I take the Xanax (After being told to take 1 at a tim)
I took all 3.
Scene 3: My Mom doesn't know what being zooted on xanax looks like so she thought I was drunk (She doesn't like drunk people in her house)
Scene 4 She saw me sumbline up drive way and grabs her phone.
Scene 5: I walk in door she confronts for how drunk I am.
Scene 6: I deny it
Scene 7: She tells me to tell the time
Scene 8: I decide to be a smartass and tell the time
Scene 9: I mute the audio of being cussed out and close the door
at what part was she going to send to police?

I can believe that scenario...

but your mom shouldn't be giving you xanax if she was ever going to call the cops...

Status
Not open for further replies.