• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
You think about cock sucking? That's a good thing, why so cursefull? :)
I’ve been trying to take a break from chemsex. Succssfully for several weeks now actually. So I don’t want to be reminded/tempted/encouraged/enabled given it’s now 11 PM on Friday night and I got nothingn going on except BL and this giant smorgasboard of drugs.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
I got nothingn going on except BL and this giant smorgasboard of drugs.
Meaning: days-off? ;)

Yes I do. It’s serious
Here is all you post them 🍆🍑💦. Have your profile pic just be you naked in the shower with hundred dollar bills fanned out over ur cock.

Your overthinking this whole thing
Y... You don't mean tha... That you have multiple accounts on BL?! And you allow youself to double post :eek: This is inadmissible! Someone ban the two please, just in case, this is a NEW era!

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
That you have multiple accounts on BL?!
Nope just one. The reason I joined BL is for information about Tourette’s medications. Here’s a thread I started.

🧙‍♂️

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
TBH my profile pic is the picture I posted recently me flashing my nip rings on the green line train

Thanks btw :love: That's the reason i'm doing laundry today... :cautious:

Nope just one. The reason I joined BL is for information about Tourette’s medications. Here’s a thread I started.
Sorry to hear that man, shouldn't joke about that, bu... but @w01fg4ng is such an asshole you gotta understand me!! :cry:

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I’m sorry to hear that. I had doctors get me addicted to SSRI’s once and Anti-psychotics another time. I think coming off them might be close to coming off opiates in terms of the mental anguish. If not the physical symptoms. Fucking bastards never tell you about getting off the things they start you on!

I’ve taken a lot of benzos on my life but luckily never found them addictive. Even when I had a lot of anxiety. I like them mainly just for sleeping after being high.
ime the person to talk to about meds, beginning to take and quitting them is the pharmacist. doesn't seem doctors know anything about the drugs they pushing.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
That's funny that you say that cause i almost did i joke about your avatar change but i abstained myslef! ;)

Mrs. Yuk miss the Mr Yuk wtf-mode face :(

ions

Bluelighter
:sick:🤢I thought there was a girl when I was living in BInghamton who called me Mr. Yuk behind my back. So years later, I wanted to ask her, do you wanna be Mrs. Yuk. She was long gone when I came up with my retort.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
It's like that man, synchronicity is messing with you sometimes... Mrs Yuks have nothing to do with it, she's innocent don't blame her! Blame the system for being crazy, then become a cop-serial-killer, that would be so dope! :love:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.