• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
other times, and most often, hard drugs prevented me from even daring to consider taking psychedelics. hence, only using them like twice, in very low doses, in 3+ years even though they have been my DOC my entire life. even other times, LSD/mushrooms and anxious/badish trips caused me to relapse on opiates when i had been clean. not a magic cure by any means but can be beneficial to revovery

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I once used ayahuasca to stop drinking.

I had one trip a week for five weeks with increasing doses by 50mg DMT.

I went into it thinking I wanted to take a break from drinking and ended up being dry for a year.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Have you ever been into psychedelics? I wouldn't say they cure me of my my meth/stims addiction but they sure do make me forget about it for weeks on end. It's just so BORING in comparison.

I've heard people say the same with opiates. Once they are over the physical side of things that is.

I've never been much into psychedelics. I'm a little nervous about messing around with them given how messed up my mind is already. Especially without an experienced person to use them with, and most of the drug users I've known have been other serious heroin addicts. They might also use meth or weed or something sometimes, but not so much psychedelics.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
I've never been much into psychedelics. I'm a little nervous about messing around with them given how messed up my mind is already. Especially without an experienced person to use them with, and most of the drug users I've known have been other serious heroin addicts. They might also use meth or weed or something sometimes, but not so much psychedelics.
I took LSD once, didn't have a bad trip or anything but the next day I thought I was going to go crazy and it lasted for months, it was all in my mind,but I thought I kept seeing shit and walls moving, I was paranoid for months, never tried that shit again.

This was back in the early to mid 90's, it was no fun while I was on it to be honest, what's the fun of seeing weird shit that's not there?

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
I took LSD once, didn't have a bad trip or anything but the next day I thought I was going to go crazy and it lasted for months, it was all in my mind,but I thought I kept seeing shit and walls moving, I was paranoid for months, never tried that shit again.

This was back in the early to mid 90's, it was no fun while I was on it to be honest, what's the fun of seeing weird shit that's not there?
That unfortunately does happen to a small number of people. Some hate it. Some think of it as 'free tripping'. I wouldn't like it.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
I wouldn't like it.
You never tasted it??

It scared me enough never to try it again, I had friends who would trip almost everyday, I like to be in reality, screw that shit seeing things that aren't real, that's not for me.
I like to think that psychedelic trip are a free ticket to madness, so it obviously let marks behind. Perso i began to early i think, i started taking trips almost every weeks for a few months when i was 16-17, then i turned to heroin and soon enough subutex, and anyway, i passed through a lot of drugs habit but never been kooked up really, beside cannabis, alcohol and opiates... I'm opiates free for 5 years now i don't know if i'll retry it, the dependance it's such a traitor with opiates compared to other i found

Perforated

Staff member
You never tasted it??
I’ve taken enough trips to know I wouldn’t like to feel tripping 24/7 like he was talking about. A super good trip takes me about 48 hours to come up, enjoy, comedown, sleep, and recover. I don’t have enough time to spare really for more than one a month. Though lately I’ve been trying. But even one trip makes you tolerant for 4-5 days at least.
I like to think that psychedelic trip are a free ticket to madness, so it obviously let marks behind. Perso i began to early i think, i started taking trips almost every weeks for a few months when i was 16-17, then i turned to heroin and soon enough subutex, and anyway, i passed through a lot of drugs habit but never been kooked up really, beside cannabis, alcohol and opiates... I'm opiates free for 5 years now i don't know if i'll retry it, the dependance it's such a traitor with opiates compared to other i found
That’s kind of a weird journey. I’m not doubting you but I haven’t often heard of psychadelics being a gateway drug to opiate addiction. But then again, you are quite unusual.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
I’ve taken enough trips to know I wouldn’t like to feel tripping 24/7 like he was talking about. A super good trip takes me about 48 hours to come up, enjoy, comedown, sleep, and recover. I don’t have enough time to spare really for more than one a month. Though lately I’ve been trying. But even one trip makes you tolerant for 4-5 days at least.
I often feel this way, like i was still high on acid, that strong vibe from the heart that produces strange bodyloads...

That’s kind of a weird journey. I’m not doubting you but I haven’t often heard of psychadelics being a gateway drug to opiate addiction. But then again, you are quite unusual.
It's not that it was my gateaway to opiates, i used to take morphine, codeine or heroin from time to time during this period, but i used to see this friends who used to be addict and she kinda introduce me to the substance, i didn't take it for long because i hade to move out, ounce in my new home i started have withdrawal symptomes, lightly (i didn't know at that time), but i went to see a doctor and i entered into dependance with subutex in fact...

You really think i'm unusuaaaaaaal?! That i stand out from others?! That i'm awesomely strange?! That would be cute of you... :love: Say "YESSIR!" or i might become violent!!! :mad:

Last edited:

Perforated

Staff member
I often feel this way, like i was still high on acid, that strong vibe from the heart that produces strange bodyloads...

It's not that it was my gateaway to opiates, i used to take morphine, codeine or heroin from time to time during this period, but i saw this friends who used to be addict and she kinda introduce me to the substance, i didn't take it for long because i hade to move out, ounce in my new home i started have withdrawal symptomes, lightly (i didn't know at that time), but i went to see a doctor and i entered into dependance with subutex in fact...
So you had just light withdrawals but the subutex made you more seriously addicted? Is that how it can work? Sorry, I don’t know anything about opiates (or sex, love and relationships as @w01fg4ng likes to point out).

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
So you had just light withdrawals but the subutex made you more seriously addicted? Is that how it can work? Sorry, I don’t know anything about opiates (or sex, love and relationships as @w01fg4ng likes to point out).
That's it, and dependant to benzo, AD, zolpidem and all kinda shit... All hail free health assurance when it's applied by idiots or assholes doctors to an unusual living being like me!!

Perforated

Staff member
That's it, and dependant to benzo, AD, zolpidem and all kinda shit... All hail free health assurance when it's applied by idiots or assholes doctors to an unusual living being like me!!
I’m sorry to hear that. I had doctors get me addicted to SSRI’s once and Anti-psychotics another time. I think coming off them might be close to coming off opiates in terms of the mental anguish. If not the physical symptoms. Fucking bastards never tell you about getting off the things they start you on!

I’ve taken a lot of benzos on my life but luckily never found them addictive. Even when I had a lot of anxiety. I like them mainly just for sleeping after being high.

Perforated

Staff member
You sound guilty or butthurt. or both.
Ha. Two emotions I haven’t felt for years. Though I used to get both in spades. Until rehab taught me they were pointless. Along with anger, jealousy, shame and all the other negative stuff.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
I’ve taken a lot of benzos on my life but luckily never found them addictive. Even when I had a lot of anxiety. I like them mainly just for sleeping after being high.
Idem, benzo helps me to get rid of the anxiety almost every day for a small amount of time and when i don't take it i'm pretty anxious but i'm always like that so it's not the withdrawal...

Perforated

Staff member
Idem, benzo helps me to get rid of the anxiety almost every day for a small amount of time and when i don't take it i'm pretty anxious but i'm always like that so it's not the withdrawal...
Try ECT. But write down anything important you need to remember before they zap you.

Status
Not open for further replies.