• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
how the fuck do you know if I watched it or not you IP sniffing cunt

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I'm not planning to taper. I'm staying on methadone indefinitely. Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to stay away from heroin indefinitely if I didn't have methadone to fall back on. At least at the moment.
I could never sustain a heroin habit for longer than a day. Everything goes out the window. Methadone was the first opiate I tried back in grade school. At least it will get you right without buggin out. Good luck, gurl.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
Alas no, been single the last few years since seriously trying to quit heroin. Starting to get bored with it. :/
Have you ever been into psychedelics? I wouldn't say they cure me of my my meth/stims addiction but they sure do make me forget about it for weeks on end. It's just so BORING in comparison.

I've heard people say the same with opiates. Once they are over the physical side of things that is.

Perforated

Staff member
Weeks?

Heroin doesn't just leave your head for weeks from one trip dumbass
Who's claiming that they do? I'm just asking questions and making conversation. I don't know shit about opiates. Everyone knows that.

Perforated

Staff member
Maybe get your lips off the glass dick for once?
Lol. I haven't been able to open my lips for gummy wads of blotter paper for weeks now. Although I was thinking of having a toot to see if it feels any different tonight. But I'm not sure how it will interact with the ket I'm thinking of jabbing myself with shortly. Decisions. decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.