• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Idc what anyone says. Out of all the horror movies I've seen that scene kinda makes your hair stand up

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
you know you on my list mang

im having AC writers block. Can't come up with any landscaping ideas :(
Hook me up with some ideas for a triangular area 9'x7'x5'

Thinking of doing a tiered kind of thing but lumber is prohibitively expensive atm. Currently, have just some sunflowers started along the 9' section with some morning glory on each side and marigold in the rest of the triangular section. Thinking of starting a trellis for some clematis.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

Thinking of doing a tiered kind of thing but lumber is prohibitively expensive atm. Currently, have just some sunflowers started along the 9' section with some morning glory on each side and marigold in the rest of the triangular section. Thinking of starting a trellis for some clematis.
used to like gardening with the ol lady back in the day.

iirc

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member

idk man. I been depressed since e3.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Alas no, been single the last few years since seriously trying to quit heroin. Starting to get bored with it. :/
I lose my sex drive on opiates. I suppose my drive for everything (outside of heroin when I'm on it) really goes out the window.

Methadone? Hope you can have a successful taper.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
I lose my sex drive on opiates. I suppose my drive for everything (outside of heroin when I'm on it) really goes out the window.

Methadone? Hope you can have a successful taper.

I'm not planning to taper. I'm staying on methadone indefinitely. Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to stay away from heroin indefinitely if I didn't have methadone to fall back on. At least at the moment.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
your use of gotten is increasing, very concerning - rehab for you soon if it gets any worse

at least I've sussed it better now - in the particular sentence above the word you are looking for is "been" :)

It's proper English in North America so I ain't got no problem. I could stop whenever I want to, I just don't want to. Everybody's doing it. It's socially acceptable... it helps me fit in.

Outlier

Social Media & Comm; Moderator: DiTM, SLR
Staff member

Hey guys this is the discord for any BLer to join if you wish. It's been a little dead (read: extremely) so I'm trying to stir a little life into it.

telepathetic

Bluelighter

Hey guys this is the discord for any BLer to join if you wish. It's been a little dead (read: extremely) so I'm trying to stir a little life into it.
I really vote for adding an irc.bluelight.org subdomain and adding a widget to the homepage (and linking with the discords)... not that my vote counts to for anything

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
'Cause ours was supposed to be a "with each other" kind of thing but it's turned out to be more of a "she buys things and I find a hole to stick it in" kinda thing... *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.